The First Kiss

Serah's POV

It was 7 o'clock in morning when my phone buzzed. It was the alarm. I stopped it and opened the shutter of my window, to take a look. I was looking outside the window when I heard the air hostess announcing that we would reach Japan in the next twenty minutes.

I was wondering my aunt's reaction when she sees me, after all it was nearly six years before when I last saw aunt Sia. she was my best friend, we loved each other very much. After my mother's death she was the one who understood me the best and now finally i was going to study in her school. Presently she was the principal of Yokohama International School.

Finally my plane landed in japan at 7:25. I took my bags from the counter and moving out when I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was her, AUNT SIA!! she had brought a cherry blossoms bouquet with her. Even after so many years she was just the same as beautiful as before and she remembers everything about me. Later she helped me with my bags and we went to her home. I really liked her house as it was just the way I always used to tell her to make a house for me in my childhood. she showed me my room and I hurriedly changed my clothes went down to have our breakfast. I had just taken a bite when I saw a letter near the door. I went to pick up the letter and read it out aloud,"it's from your school aunt" while chewing my food. I was opening it when my aunt said,"it must be about the party we are having tonight in my school". Hearing the word party I pleaded to aunt Sia to take me to the party. She replied back saying,"I too want to take you, so no need to plead my drama queen but before that finish your food, we are going for shopping and I want you to wear a beautiful gown tonight."

I was so overjoyed I finished my food hurriedly and got ready in just five minutes. I believe it was my first time to get ready this fast. We went out shopping in her Mercedes, we went inside so many shops and finally we got the perfect gown and matching stilettos for me. After so many hours of shopping we returned back and took rest. Well actually she was the one who took rest, I couldn't do so, I was so excited to see my new school, meet my teachers and make friends that I couldn't even take a nap for five minutes at least.

Finally at 6:30 we left for the party

Finally at 6:30 we left for the party. We reached her school gate when I saw the school being decorated with flowers for the party. It was really beautiful. Later she introduced me to many teachers, they were really friendly but what I wanted was to go to the students party area. So I excused myself and was walking slowing when I suddenly bumped into a girl. Both of us fell down and soon there was a crowd around us. From the crowd there came a girl who helped me to get up while others helping the other girl. It was a little hard for me to get up but with the help of the girl I was able to do so when i heard some one say bitch! I looked up to find the girl who fell down with me coming near me and calling me bitch.

She gritted her teeth and shouted at me,"bitch! cant you see and walk, you ruined my whole dress and makeup". Everything could have been fine but when she said bitch it just made me angry to such an extent that I slapped her right on her face and replied,"it's not me but you. You were the one who was running and just had her eyes pop out from her sockets so was not able to see that I was walking!" I left that place with my new friend while living that socket girl there being insulted. After some words of introduction I came to know her name, 'Ayame'. and the socket girl's name- Arisa. Unlike Arisa, Ayame was just like her name sweet and helping. Later she excused herself to meet someone and promised to meet me the next time, most probably when I would join the school.

I felt a little bad after remembering what I did to Arisa when my foot slipped from its position making me realise that I was gonna fall again and I closed my eyes but to my amazement this time it didn't happen. Instead I felt someone holding me from my waist. I opened my eyes to find a boy most probably of my age but was somehow seemed very attractive to my eyes. He had dark brown eyes, and he had bangs cut from the front of his hair which made him appear even more handsome. He was somehow grinning at me and when I finally decided to utter the words thanks, when I felt his lips being pressed to mine.

realization hit me , making me understand,

shit my FIRST KISS....

THANK YOU FOR READING.

PLS VOTE AND COMMENT AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT .

LOVE,

GIANNA