Field Trip

A/N : I know I have updated after a long, like literally a very long time but  then still here you go.
Please do vote and comment. Your comments are really very very valuable for me .

Serah's POV

It's been two days since the incident had happened. Our class was going on a field trip to Kyota. I It was a two days and one night trip. We had decided to visit Fushimi Inari-taisha shrine and Arashiyama bamboo forest today. It was 8 o'clock in morning when we came to the bus stop, Kento stood beside me while Ayame and Hiromitsu were coming together from a distance.

"hey, umm...do you think there's something going on between Hiro and Ayame-chan or something can happen between them?" I asked Kento expectantly while he had a smile playing on his lips, apparently mine as he peered at Hiro and Ayame.

"what do you think? Because all I know is Hiro has a crush on her since seventh grade", he said as he smirked in their direction.

"really?! but you never told me"

"Well you never asked before", he just shrugged and I couldn't help but slap my arms lightly.

"Hey! you can't hit a girl!", he smacked my head, well his. Everything happening was just because of our souls being swapped.

"you two stop fighting or we would be leaving Kyota at once without you two", Mrs. Watanabe warned us while Mr. Nakamura just glared at as he stood beside her.

We stood there looking at each other mischievously, when somebody cleared their throat. we turned to see both Ayame and Hiromitsu now standing in front of us.

"Serah let's go inside the bus and grab ourselves a seat", she hooked her arm with my body where now Kento's soul resided.

She could have easily taken Kento with her if not for Kento stopping her himself.

"Actually I have something to talk with Kento so I wont be sitting with you today but while returning I promise I will be sitting with you", Kento put a small smile while he freed himself from Ayame.

"Well don't worry Hiromitsu would love to give you company, right Hiro?", I added while trying to facade the smile which was trying to escape. I simply couldn't wait for them to be more close already.

At the same time, the bright smile on Hiromitsu's face was evident which he failed to hide miserably. I shared a wink with Kento and stayed back to keep our luggage in the bus' luggage compartment. 

Twenty five minutes had already passed after our bus had departed and I was sitting beside Kento quietly while looking outside the window. My headphone was residing comfortably over my head while 'Yellow hearts' was being played. I turned my head towards Kento when I felt something near my ears, other than the headphone.

"Nice song", he said as he moved away a little further from his previous position, his ears being connected with my headphone and I knew that was what I felt.

I just smiled at him softly in return.

"Anyways do you have any plan yet or something in mind how we can return to our respective bodies?", I asked him pulling my headphones down from my ear and letting them settle around my neck.

"none yet", he said as he formed an inverted smile on his face.

"This is for the second and last time I am going to tell both of you to be attentive and stop being so busy with yourselves. If you're not interested in listening , don't listen but just don't disturb", Mrs. Watanabe warned us again.

"so back to what I was saying, although ravaged by wars, fires, and earthquakes during its eleven centuries as the imperial capital, Kyoto was not entirely destroyed in world war II. With its 2,000 religious places – 1,600 temples and 400 , as well as palaces, gardens and architecture intact – Kyoto is one of the best preserved cities in Japan..." she continued her talking while I ducked down, pushed my headphone back in place and decided to take a small nap.