Fight

Kento's POV

I dont know what's going in my heart. Today I told Serah too much. I feel I shouldn't have done that. She was crying.

I never imagined to bring myself to such extent that I will make someone cry. By someone I meant Serah which I knew very well.

But I never thought of her doing something like this. Really how can she blame Arisa for all these.

If I go with her words then I dont get where did the evidences vanished to.

It was a bad start of that day after all.

Today when the school was over it was really raining a lot.

And the car was nowhere to be seen.

I didnt bring my umbrella so I had to run. Gosh it was really cold. I reached home.

Father opened the door. When I was passing through the drawing room I saw aunt Sia there.

At the time when she saw me she quickly got up from her place and looked towards me.
Her eyes were full of tears. I guess she was crying.

'What happened ma'am, why are you crying?', i asked.

'Kento have you seen Serah? She hasn't returned to home after school.

The driver informed me that she asked him to go home, because she had some work to do. So both of you will return to home afterwards.But now its really late but she didnt come back.'

'Dont worry maam. I will do something. Both of you stay here, I am gonna search for her and as soon as I find her, I will inform you.

The time when I went out to search for her it was really raining heavily.

Where did she go? I even called her friend and Hiromitsu but the answer was in negative.

I somehow feel sorry but the same time angry. I never thought of her to be such a coward.

I thought she was strong. How can she elope to somewhere in order to ignore me.

I really dont know what to do.

I literally searched for her everywhere and finally when I was passing by a park, I heard someone screaming.

I turned around to find a girl totally drenched by rain and a man was pulling her by her wrist and she was crying and shouting for help.

The girl was no one other than my vexed "Angel".

Serah's POV

'Hey, Serah you need to snap out of it. What relationship do you have with him that its hurting you so much', my inner self told me.

'Yup. Its right. I need to move one. He is no one and I dont give a damn or care what he does or did.'

'But it does hurt somehow'.

But I couldn't sit there anymore and cry over that matter.
I needed to hurry back to home.

I picked up my bag and was just leaving when I felt a grip on my right hand.

I turned back to see a drunken man who was reeking of alcohol who held my hand.

'Hi! little girl, you are very beautiful and what is a girl at such a tender age doing here. Are you lost?', he said with his eyes brimming with lust.

'Sorry uncle. I am not lost so let go of my hand', I told while pulling my hand out of his hold.

'Dont worry, little girl. I am here and I am really a very nice person. You only have to do only one thing.