Acting!

Kento's POV

I was getting irritated. The girl who was going to act with me had some problems so our director had to swap her with Arisa-chan. I really hate that girl, always so pushy and never ever leaves a chance to stalk me or hold hands with me. She is a kind of girl who always meddles in my life. and I am so unlucky that I had to act with that whore. WTF!!!

I busy in peeking something on my phone when something caught my attention. What I saw was something from which I couldn't take my eyes off. She was just like an angel who seemed to came down to earth in order to change my luck.

I didn't know what she was thinking but was sure that she was thinking something so intensely that she tripped and was going to fall on ground when I decided,'I can't let this beauty kiss the ground but me.'

I ran to her and held her by her waist when I saw her already closed eyes because of the fear of tripping. And finally when she opened her eyes, her eyes met with mine. A grin formed on my face when a plan hit my head, when I saw the director looking at us. And suddenly she said thanks to me and was just going to stand when I pulled her near to me and pressed my lips to hers.

Serah's POV

Gosh! I cant believe my first kiss was taken. I did wanted to do it with someone but most probably not like this. when I realised, I pushed him away and I had already balled my hands into fists and was going to hit him when I heard someone say excellent. The sound came from behind.

A tall man wearing horn rimmed glasses with a script in his hand came towards me. He held my hands and said,' who are you miss beautiful? Well I am Mikage, the director of our school's drama department.'

I was literally stunned that what does he has to do with all this and wait what director?! Finally I introduced myself,'I am Serah. I am new to this school and...' he didn't let me complete my sentence and said,' such a beautiful name dear. Well you know what, currently we were having a problem over our female lead and see finally I found you. You know what you are really perfect for this role and other than that you look great together with kento.'

And that's how I came to know about that's jerk's name, Kento. Well he wasn't after all a jerk but he could have chose some other girl and not me but then also I felt he is a jerk. Then again director spoke up,' so well what do you think about this role? Will you please take my offer to act as the lead in our school's drama?'

I thought of rejecting the offer and was just going to speak when I heard a very loud voice, somehow it was familiar. We all turned behind to see a girl and believe me it was again the socket girl. She came near us and angrily looked at the director and said,'sir how can you do this to me? I heard everything from behind. You asked this bitch to take the role and what about me. Some minutes before you offered me the role and now after you met her you forgot about my role?'

Then director spoke,' well first of all don't call miss beauty as a bitch. By the way her name's Serah. And about your role well I can give a role but not as the lead. I dont want to be hard on you but you see I had to choose you if I hadn't met her. She is just perfect for the role. There was no other way so i had to choose you but now I have made up my mind to take her as the lead. And well what about you Serah dear, will you accept my offer?'

I had decided to reject it before but now after hearing that socket girl call me bitch again, I changed my mind. And in the next moment, I nodded my head and smirked at Arisa whose face was now again turned red of anger.

I finally took my leave from there and was going back to the teacher's party area when Kento suddenly stood in front of me, blocking my path.

He came near to my face and spoke,' did you felt like falling for me?' He was so near that my heart was racing since I have been never this close to any boy. I courageously looked up to him and said,' who do you think you are? And why would I ever fall for a guy like you who stole my first kiss?' Shit I just uttered the words my first kiss.

And the next second he moved even more close to my face and said,' you say you didn't fall for me but your face is saying something else' he said while stoking one of his fingers on my cheeks which were already bright red as tomato I guess. 'Well I am this school's ace Kento and thanks for giving your first kiss to me and be ready to fall for me', he said while waving his hands and going away from me.

I went back to my aunt who was busy in looking for someone. I went near her and put one of my hand on her shoulder. She turned back and a sigh of relief was seen on her face. She was looking for me as it was already time for us to leave. And finally we bid farewell to others and drove back to our house.

Later we were having dinner at our home in spite of her eating lots of food in the party. We were eating and chatting when she said,'so how was your first impression of our school and did you make any friends in the party?'

I finally spoke,'well it was amazing and you know what what I got the lead in our school drama and I made many friends including the director himself and you will be shocked to know I even made an enemy' I lied to her about that amazing incident.

'Wow that's great but how is it enemy and what all happened?', she spoke while chewing her food. 'Well forget about it. Right now I am feeling sleepy and I am going to my room to sleep', I said while taking my plates to the kitchen sink and walking towards my room.

I wanted to forget that whole incident but what about his words, how can I fall for him but then also even for some seconds I got lost in his eyes when he saved me from falling. I didn't know when I had fell asleep while thinking about the incident. After all I was really shocked to know that"it was really an act and there are more to go".

Hi guys! how was the chapter? Pls comment and don't forget to vote and I hope you enjoyed it.

love,

Gianna