Rumors

Kento's POV

Really its like what to say, so unnatural that the new neighbour of us is no one other than Serah.

At the starting I too got shocked to see her but it was more shocking to find that Aunt Sia is her real aunt.

Well whatever, now I can tease my 'Angel'.  Never thought she would be that close to me.

Serah's POV

Today I woke up at six o'clock most probably when my alarm buzzed near my head.

Whenever I wake up the first thing I do is pull out my window screens and look outside to get the sun rays fall on me.

So as usual I got up and pulled my window screens looked outside the window to find no one else other than Mr. Jerk.

But today I was shocked even more, he stood there in his balcony while he was without a shirt.
The sun rays were falling on his well tonned body. I never knew that he can be sexy sometimes too. the sight was really very attention driving scene.

He stretched his hands in upward direction and really I cant lie but admit that he has really got some manly aura. I was feeling as if my oxygen contact is lost. He was breathtaking.

I really couldn't take my eyes off him. I knew I was staring but never thought that someday I am gonna drool too by looking at a guy's body.

'Are you nuts, Serah? How can you become dumbstruck while looking at the body of the person who is a jerk. You know what this is all an illusion and nothing else. Only because he became a little emotional or whatever when he heard your story, you're falling for him. Dont be stupid. Dont fall for him. He will break your heart', my innerself told me while I was slapping my face so hard inorder to make myself snap out of it.

The next second when I looked outside he was no more present there.
I turn around and got myself ready for school.

As before today too my aunt was going to take me to school.

She just started the engine when I heard the car's door click and the door was opened.
And that was the entry of Mr. Jerk. I was literally astonished to see him. He entered our car and sat beside me and greeted my aunt.

'Oh! Serah dear I forgot to inform you that Kento will be joining us from now on. And from today onwards a driver will pick up both of you', aunt Sia told while starting the car.

'But why? And of all why Kento?', I asked my aunt, while looking at that big grin which had already formed on Kento's face.

'Serah, how many times should I tell don't talk like that to your neighbors and of all he is a such a nice guy. He treats you so well, he is such a nice kid and you are behaving as if I am pushing into the devil's cave. His father is having some problem, so he will be gone to the countryside for some time. So from today onwards Kento will be staying in our house until his father returns and will be going to school with us. So stop and behave well', my aunt said in a little cold voice.

So like that the ride became very silent and I decided to stare outside the window until we reached the school.

'What are you saying? Kento really came with you in your car. Thank god the girls didn't see that because if they see that they are gonna go crazy over this thing', Ayame told when I narrated the whole incidence to her.

Suddenly my phone beeped at that time. I had an urge to see what came so I did that. It was a message in our school's student group.

I was shocked to see it. It was a pic of Kento and me coming to the school together from my aunt's car. The thing I feared had happened. I knew what was going to happen and under that pic it was written, "the girl who acts so innocent is taking advantage of the school drama and flirting with our Kento."