Science Can't Explain This

Kento's POV

I woke up when I heard the alarm at six o'clock. But the problem was I never imagined that I had set the time. I quickly pulled off my duvet. But something was different.

My duvet was never pink coloured. I quickly got up from my bed and looked around the room. It was designed for a girl. My mind went blank for some moment. I thought I must be in sleep so I pinched myself and it really pained.

I thought of the bathroom and looked here and there and found the door. I quickly went inside and washed my face with a handful splash of water and believe me the next second what I saw was literally unbelievable.

In the mirror I saw a reflection and that was Serah.

' Aishhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Gosh what the fuck is this? Is this real, no it can't be' ,I blurted out.

I was shocked to death, I could feel a sudden throbbing in my head. I wanted to die.

How is this possible and even on Earth. I quickly moved out of the bathroom and and went to the balcony.

The next scene what I saw was even more horrible. In front of me stood my body I guess where Serah's soul must be present.

Our soul's had exchanged.

She waved at me while moving her hands in some gestures. I instantly understood her. I guess she was the first to get up and I was the late one to acknowledge the fact that science can't explain this but rather than that when I saw her in my body I found something that was odd but I didn't knew what it was.

  I guess it was something about the clothing.

She pointed her fingers towards the gate of her house and I went down through the stairs towards the gate.

Serah's POV

Today I woke up to find something terrible no most horrible. It was unbelievable but it was reality. I was in Kento's body.

It all started when I got up from the bed and pulled the duvet off me to find a body which was not mine and more importantly didn't had any piece of cloth on it.

I even screamed so loudly and went straight to the bathroom when I saw the reflection of the owner of that body on the mirror. To my horror it was Kento.

 I quickly walked out of bathroom and opened the wardrobe and pulled out a long grey pant with a black t shirt with stripes.

I changed into them and waited outside in the balcony for Kento. After waiting for 15 minutes finally he showed up.  I asked him to come down near the gate and he did so.

He came down while covering himself with a long pink scarf over his head and face. This guy really was making fun of me I guessed.

'Hey! What's with the scarf? Why are you so shy all of sudden hmm?? You don't feel shy while sleeping naked? Well do you always sleep like that?', I asked him as soon as he came.

'Hey! Stop!Stop! I got it. Don't repeat it but did you really see everything?' he asked me.

Next moment when I saw his face it was a little red, I knew he was embarrassed but what could I do. I really couldn't help it and laughed while holding my stomach.

'Well what do you think? Aren't I manly?', he asked when he saw I was laughing at him.

I knew he was embarrassed but he knowingly acted as if he wasn't that shy but I had even more good idea in my mind.

'Well as you said I should have seen that if you were manly enough', I said while moving my eyebrows in such a way as if I had drowned in the sea of regret only because I wasn't able to his manliness.