JERK

Serah's POV

'Today is my first day of my new school, and everything's gonna be fine'. That's what I told myself in the morning while looking at the mirror.

At 7:45 AM I reached the school. my aunt dropped me at the gate and went away, actually it was my thinking that I should keep the secret of my relationship with my aunt.

Soon I was accompanied by my friend Ayame who was waiting for me. We were heading towards our school building when we heard a car screech and the girls started to shout like anything.

We turned around to see a cute boy coming out of the car.

I turned to ayame and I realised she was blushing hard looking at that guy

I asked her about him and finally she said his name was Hiromitsu.
He was in her section and she is having a crush on him since seventh grade. Now we were in tenth standard but then also she never stopped liking him since that time.

I giggled seeing her bright red cheeks and suddenly I stopped laughing when I felt someone whisper something near my ear.

'So when are you going to blush for me like that my Angel', I identified that voice. After all it was that jerk again.

I turned around to face him when I realised our faced were just some centimetres far from colliding.

I backed off and stood there sternly even though in reality I was a little scared of him.

'That's never gonna happen, Mr. Jerk', I said while moving away from him.

At that time I got the thing that Hiromitsu and Kento must be friends and the girls were screaming as they saw them.

I saw Hiromitsu come from behind and he waved at us.

I reacted normally by waving and greeting him but I noticed it was actually Ayame from whom he expected to be greeted.

But my cheeky-chan didnt utter a word and pulled me by my arm and started to run away from them.

I looked back to see Hiromitsu sighing as if in sadness as the result of being ignored and that jerk smiling at me.

Soon I came to know that I was in the same section as of Ayame and Hiromitsu and I believe that God really must be happy of some of my good deeds that I did in my past and didn't let that jerk in my section or me in his section.

The classes were really nice and I made many friends.

It was the break time when Ayame and I decided to sit inside the classroom and have our tiffin.

Very soon a boy approached us and it was Hiromitsu. He asked us if he could join us. I nodded positively and in the next seconds I saw him sit beside Ayame, whose legs were trembling under the table I guess.