11 - Frienemies, enemies and a lead to the past.

"Is your headache alright now?" Arma asked concernedly as he dried Zessica's drenched hair with a hair dryer. They had been training for a week continuously and eventually Zatch had mercifully had given them a day off. Although, he did mentioned something about giving their reports later that day that was made from his observation. So they both had arrived back home earlier and took a shower.

"Hmmm..." Zessica hummed lightly as she swished the screen in front of her to the next page of the book she was reading. Arma lightly let the hair dryer blow as he sat on the white beige sofa with the short girl sitting crossed leg on the floor in front of him. He had to dry her silky ivory hair quickly or the short girl would easily catch a cold.

They had been living under the same roof for two weeks now and to Arma, it felt like taking care of a younger sister. However, Zessica's pranks didn't stop which lead to Arma having his tongue changing colours for every five minutes the whole day by adding several drops of magical food colourings in his pancakes.

"Was that a yes or are you wondering if it's still there?" The tall asked as he dried his own drenched hair with the towel that was wrapped around his neck by his other free hand. He wore his white shirt and blue trousers while the short girl wore a dark grey hoodie that was without a zipper and black shorts. Both of them were barefooted and were too exhausted to do anything but sit there all day.

"That was a yes" Zessica answered with an impassive tone as she once again swished the screen to the next page. Arma didn't say anything else further when he felt the sofa vibrating lightly. Slightly confused at what could possibly make such a sensation, he turned his attention towards his cellphone that was wedged between the hand rail and the cushion. Arma then let go of his damp towel and reached out for the old fashioned cell phone and flipped it open. A text message greeted him with dark bold words.

Heard u r joining the games. I m also joining but good luck. Oh and lunch at Saturday?

-Titania-

At first Arma couldn't recognize the phone number and was wondering whether it was some random person sending his or hers text to the wrong number. That was until, he saw the name Titania. He couldn't suppress the shock that sprouted inside of him which caused him to grip the hair dryer too tightly. The advanced technology's blowing power depended on the amount of force someone grips on it. So when Arma held it tightly, the hair dryer suddenly blasted a huge gush of wind, sending Zessica's black hair flapping helplessly and her to jump forward lightly. The screen she was using disappeared.

"O-oh shoot! Sorry!" Arma stuttered as he switched off the device and placed it aside. Zessica merely turned back and stared, her black hair now sticking out in a hay wired fashion to which Arma couldn't stop himself bursting to a fit of laughter. Most of the reason was due to the shock of Titania asking him out for lunch and hysteria. Zessica raised one elegant eyebrow at him as he wiped away the tears that were formed at the corner of his eyes.

"So what did Titania say?" Zessica asked nonchalantly which caused Arma to choke on air. He stared bewilderedly at the short girl, both his eyebrows raised in stupefaction. How had she known the text was from the infamous school idol? Was it that obvious?

"I simply guessed by judging from your actions" Zessica answered his questions monotonously as if she had read his mind. Arma groaned internally while patting down Zessica's frazzled up hair gently with both hands. He had been friends with the short girl for more than two weeks but he still couldn't get accustomed to her high perceiving abilities of reading him like an open book to be displayed.

"So...what did she say?" Zessica prodded on curiously while Arma leaned back nervously. However, he did reply back since it was near impossible to keep secrets from Zessica. She would find out sooner or later without even doing anything. That was how her lifestyle worked whether she was aware of it or not.