DISCLAIMER

⚠️ WARNING⚠️

This story contains mature content, you've been warned!!

Hello sexy people ;)

This will be my first story, so Im nicely asking you to please bare with me!

I know it won't be the best, but ill always work hard to write enjoyable content for all my lovely readers.

Also, this story will be edited many times, especially chapters after they've been published.

Thought id let you know...

Ill most probably be mentioning in some way once they're completely edited too.

Anyways, don't want to bore you...

but just wanted to say thank you for picking this story and reading it!

Hope you enjoy the ride!!

•~•~•~•~•~

-EXTENDED EXCERPT-

He had put his arms on either side of my head, leaning himself against me while using the wall for support.

"You're mine stellina, and mine only." He claimed looking at me with eyes full of lust fueled anger.

"What if I don't wanna be yours?" I muttered back while looking up into those enticing sapphire eyes.

From his close proximity I could smell that intoxicating and expensive cologne that left me dizzy with desire.

"Who said I was giving you a choice?"

The intensity of the situation heightened impossibly when he angled his face closer to mine, and just when I thought things couldn't get anymore hot, the Capo whispered words that made my heart beat way faster than it should.

"Cazzo, I wanna fuck you so badly." The words causing his lips to touch mine in a torturous way.

For fucks sake, just kiss me already.

And for a moment, I thought he would.

Almost there, just a bit more to the side and-

I soon grew disappointed when I saw him turn his head to kiss my cheek instead.

The handsome bastard must've noticed my frustrated expression, as he lifted his lips into a smirk while looking down at me. He started leaning father away from my face all while staring intensely into my eyes.

The look he was giving me made me go insane. I felt like I was the prey and he was the predator, waiting for the right move to pounce and catch me; Although, unlike any other prey, I had voluntarily stayed in the trap, and even found myself longing to be caught more and more each day.

Alessandro had leaned away from me completely by the time I came back to my senses, and began walking towards the grand oak doors throwing a wink my way before turning around.

"Wait!" I called and ran up to where he was, grabbing onto the sleeve of his Armani suit jacket.

He rose one perfectly shaped eyebrow at me before I did something I've wanted to do since the moment I had met the mortal sex god...

I kissed him.

And damn did it feel good.