Arival

I click open the door to the car and look up at the house I am about to live in for the rest of my teenage years... I sigh " This..is gonna be a great time..." I said sarcastically..
"Oh y/n your gonna love it here.. It's a beautiful town. Go try and make some friends okay?" My mom said patting my back. I sighed and grabbed my bike from the back of our truck. I swung my leg over the seat and rode off down the street to go explore the town. As I was riding, down the street was a blue car filled with 4 boys. I was riding fast and as the car approached I started to notice the car was coming straight towards me. Just as it was about to hit me I lost control of my bike and fell to the ground hard. The car drove off and I was on the floor bleeding.. soon to pass out.
"H-hello? A-are y-y-you o-okay?" A Voice said with a very notable stutter. I opened my eyes and a blurry image showed a boy holding a hand out. I took his hand out and shakily stood up. I sorta fell a bit but the boy caught me."a-are y-you sure y-your o-o-okay?" He said with a worried look
"Yeah.. I'm fine.." I said.. he looked down at my thigh then my arm too see both gushing blood.
"T-t-this doesn't l-look to g-good. We c-can go t-to my h-house and f-fix you up. I'll s-send my f-friends to p-p-pick up your b-bike." He said with a smile. I blushed and nodded. Gosh his stutter was so cute, And so was he..

A/N hiya guys this is my first reader fanfic so I'm not the best at it. I might be a little slow on posting but I'll do the best I can, for now bare with me and I will try to be faster 😊 anyways I hope you enjoyed the first chapter ❤️ sorry it was short ❤️ -Aria