Welcome to the Losers club

I slowly got on the back of his bike and put my arms around his waist and we rode off down the hill. We came up to an arcade to see a bunch of boys standing around a game.
"B-be r-r-right back" he said with his adorable stutter. He got off the bike and ran inside. Soon him and all the boys walked out. " Uhm... t-these  a-are my friends... this is Richie, E-E-Eddie, S-Stan, B-Ben, and M-Mike." He said pointing to each of the boys "A-and im B-B-bill, g-guys this is...." he said hesitating.

" Y/n " I said finishing his sentence.
"Man you landed yourself some hot stuff billy boy" the boy with coke bottle glasses spoke,
"B-beep b-beep Richie" Bill responded. " Can y-you guys g-go g-get h-h-her bike? It's by the l-library." He said hopping back on his bike. " I need to get her c-cleaned up" I- I'll e-e-explain what h-h-happened l-later " he said as I put my arms around his waist once again.
" sure bill, we'll meet at the barrens later okay ? " the boy with curly hair spoke.
"Y-yeah cya t-th-then." He said and so we took off down the hill to his house.
Once we got there he helped me off his bike and we went inside. He sat me in the couch and ran to the kitchen. Soon he came back with some bandages, cotton balls and rubbing alcohol. He dipped the cotton ball on my arm and thigh. I winced in pain because the rubbing alcohol stung.
" are t-th-there anymore c-cuts?" He spoke dipping another cotton ball in the alcohol
"Y-yeah" I said lifting my shirt a little revealing a large scrape on the side of my stomach. He blushed a bit before dabbing it a bit more and cleaning it up.
"Awh crap, when I go home I have to explain to my mom what happened" I said sighing, my mom isn't one to take a small injury lightly. I was screwed. She was gonna baby me for the next week and maybe even take me to the hospital..
"One s-second" Bill spoke running upstairs. He came back down with a big  sweatshirt. "H-here y-you can take t-this" he said handing me the sweatshirt. I put it on over my shirt and shorts. It was long enough to cover the cut I had on my thigh and it covered my arms. Thank god..
"Thank you Bill" I said blushing and hugging him
"N-no p-p-problem.. " he spoke back, earning a blush."d-do y-you want t-t-to come to the Ba-barrens w-with us? He spoke as we parted from the hug.
"Sure.. my mom doesn't expect me back for a while anyways.." I said a bit flustered.
"O-okay" he said with a big smile. We both went outside and to his bike. I got on the back of his bike and wrapped my arms around his waist again and we took off. Soon arriving at the Barrens. I got off his bike and Bill dropped his bike ,that read silver on the side, next to the others bikes. We walked down to the stream to see the familiar group of kids and one girl I haven't seen before. She had fiery red hair and adorable freckles that suited her.
"H-hey g-guys" bill said again with that familiar lovable stutter.
"Hey bill, heyyyy~ sweet cheeks~" the coke bottles boy spoke again.
" shut your trap trash mouth" bill said angrily and without a stutter which surprised me
"Oh damn bills jealous" Trash mouth known as Richie said again. I looked at the red haired girl who seemed to be lost gazing at the other boy named Ben. I think she likes him. I ship it~
"O-oh by the w-way Y/n t-this is B-b-Beverly." He said snapping her out of her daze.
"H-huh? Oh Hi, I'm Beverly". The girl spoke smiling and blushing a bit
"Hi.. I'm Y/n " I said a little quietly.

A/n hiya guys, sorry if this chapter isn't the best, it's late at night and I need to sleep. I'm going to a farm tomorrow so I need to sleep. Hope you enjoy and thanks for reading❤️❤️ -Aria