IT

While Bev and I were laughing I heard Bill gasp. I looked over to him to see a white, and wet, sneaker.
"Who's sneaker is it?" Eddie says. Bill pulled back the side of the shoe to reveal black writing that read
"B-Betty Ripsom's" Bill said holding up the shoe. I was a bit confused on who that was, but from the mood I could tell something happened to them. All of a sudden we heard a boys voice screaming
"Tits.. where are ya?" I could only assume they were looking for one of us. Suddenly Bill grabbed my hand and all of us ran off. I saw my bike in the pile and picked it up. I swung my leg over the seat and we all rode off. I looked over to see Bill. He was looking at me but seemed a bit sad.. I wonder.. (a/n he's sad cause she's not riding on his bike anymore 😙😏) We all followed Bill and soon arrived at his place. We dropped our bikes in front and went inside. We all ran up to his room, which was filled with movie posters and other stuff. It's was amazing.
"S-sorry it's a-a m-mess"he said looking down a bit
"It's fine" everyone spoke.
"I-I just n-need to g-grab some s-stuff and then w-w-we could go t-to the g-garage." He said picking up some slides and a map. We all walked back outside and too his garage where he set up a large map and put the slides in a projector. He lined the slides with the map.
L-look.. t-this is the s-storm drain w-where Georgie went m-missing..."... "e-everywhere It happens... it's all c-connected b-by the s-sewers... a-and.. t-th-they a-all meet up at t-the w-well house.." he said with a worried expression..
"You mean that creepy house on Nebolt street" Ben said
"Y-yeah" Bill Replied
"That place creeps me out.. I always feels like it's.. watching me.." Bev replied hugging herself. Eddie took a huff of his inhaler and stood in front of us.
"L-listen I'm freaking out.. I can barely breathe .. I can't do this.. I'm gonna have an asthma attack.." he said in a panic ripping the map down
"P-put the map b-back!" Bill said raising his voice. All of a sudden the slides switched to some of Bills family pictures . Then it came to one of all of them with what seemed to be there mom, her hair was covering her face.. the slides started to go faster and faster.. I started to get scared.. the pictures soon revealed a smiling clown.. everyone was screaming to turn it off so I kicked the stool the projector was sitting on. It fell to the floor.. but still projected a blurry image of a clown. Then it switched again.. the clown wasn't there. Once more it switched and once there was light. An oversized clown was in the room. It lunged at me.. it backed me into a corner and started to open its mouth wide, revealing its many rows of teeth.. I have never been more scared.. tears running down my cheeks.. I was paralyzed..I couldn't move.. suddenly Bill opened the garage door and the clown was gone.. I ran to him and hugged him crying.. he patted my back.. what did I just witness. What did I get into..

--------------One hour later---------------
We were all sitting in Bills room still traumatized from what just happened.. I was still shaking.. Beverly stood up and said " I should get h-home.. I just want to go to sleep.." she said still terrified. The others agreed with her and so did I.. Bill offered to ride with me to my house.. so I accepted. Soon the rest of the group rode off leaving Bill and i going the other direction. I was still scared from what just happened so I was happy to have Bill with me.. he made me feel safe.. and protected.. Soon we arrived at my house. He dropped his bike and so did I.
"Thanks for coming with me.. it made me feel safer." I said looking down with a blush.." also thanks for inviting me to your group.. I'm glad I have friends now.."
"D-don't thank us t-too much... h-hanging with us m-makes you a l-loser t-too..." he said with a small laugh
"That's nothing new for me.." I said with a small laugh.. " I should get inside now.., are you sure you can go back on your own?" I said with a bit of worry. "Y-yeah my house isn't t-to far s-so I'll b-be fine" he said with a smile..He lifted his bike and before he hopped on it I ran to him and gave him a hug..
"Thanks for everything" I whispered. He blushed, nodded and the left. I grabbed my bike and put it in the garage and walked inside.
"Hey y/n, you've been gone for awhile.. did you make some friends?" My mom asked while making dinner.
"Yeah I did.. They're all pretty amazing.. There's Richie, Eddie, Stan, Mike, Ben, Beverly, and.. B-Bill"i said with a blush. My mom looked at me with a sly face and nodded. I went upstairs and drifted to sleep without even thinking of dinner.

A/n I'm so so so so so sorry this chappy was horrible, I was at a farm all day and I just got home.. it's late so I'm a bit tired.. but I'll post as much as I can this week.. might not be too much cause ya know.. school and crap but yeah.. I hope you liked this crappy chappy 😘 - Aria