Beverly! (Edited)

A/N I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW ANGRYYYYY I AM RNNNNN SO I HAD ABOUT 1,400 WORDS WRITTEN AND IT ALL GOT DELETED IM SOOO MAD RN UGGHHHHH!!!!! I'm legit contemplating giving up on this book HNNNNGHHHHH

We ran to the sewer to see that 6'4 clown holding Bev by the neck. IT turned to us and smiled devilishly and disappeared with Bev. Ben stood there shocked and dropped to his knees (in the shit water :gag:) Ben screamed and I stood there clutching Bills hand shocked.

"W-we need t-to save her!" Ben yelled tears streaming down his face. We all nodded and went to the house on Nebolt. We all hesitated a bit except for Ben and Bill. We eventually mustered up the courage and went inside. Bill, Ben and I searched downstairs while Mike, Richie, Stan, and Eddie searched upstairs. Ben went to the kitchen, and I looked in the living room, while Bill went to the basement.

"Guy! I t-think I f-found it" Bill yelled, we all ran towards the cellar door and saw Bill standing by a crumbling Well. We looked down it and it went pretty far down. Mike saw a conventionally placed rope totally not intentionally put there by an author 0w0.. Mike tied the rope and threw it down the well, one by one everyone descended into the well. Suddenly we heard mike scream, and looked up. There he was, Henry bowers, covered in blood.

His face along with mikes disappeared behind the edge of the well. We heard mike scream and suddenly Henry came falling down the well. We looked up at mike who reloaded the air pressure gun ( I dunno what it's called sorry \0w0/)
The ammo fell down the well and we all tried to catch it but we couldn't get a hold of it.

"Damnit!" Mike screamed

"Looks like we need to save our last shot" Richie said crawling back into the tunnel. Mike crawled down and we wandered around.

"G-guys where exactly are w-we going?" Bill said flashing his light around

"I dunno, I guess anywhere until we find Bev" I responded. We kept wandering till I heard a radio noise. My neck snapped towards a tunnel on the right, to see a small figure in yellow run away.

"Georgie" Bill whispered and followed

"Bill!" We all screamed in unison. We followed to find a large dome shaped room. In the middle of the room was a very tall and large pile of garbage... along with..., floating in the air... all the missing kids. I felt sick to my stomach.

"Beverly!" Ben screamed looking at Beverly floating about 6 ft in the air. "Help me get her down!" He screamed. Mike and Richie lifted Ben up and he grabbed her by her shoe, and pulled her down.

She didn't wake up

"W-why isn't she waking up!" Ben screamed. Suddenly he smashed his lips onto hers.

*Gasp*

Bev was awake and hugging Ben. "W-what happened?!" She said clutching Ben.

" That damn clown got you.. I thought you were gone for good.." Ben said tears staining his cheeks. I heard footsteps and looked over o my left. Bill was there with a small figure. We all walked towards him.

"B-bill that clown said I could have my boat back.. he lied bill." A small voice said with sadness.. that was a bit off..

"W-was s-she fast?" Bill said with sympathy in his eyes.

"I couldn't keep up with it.." he said with that same off sadness

"She.. g-georgie.. w-we call boats s-she" Bill said with his eyebrows furrowed.

"B-bill I want to go home.. I wanna be with you, Mom and Dad.." He said again.

"I-I want you h-home more t-than anything... b-b-but your not g-georgie.." Bill said with a tear streaming down his cheek. He grabbed the Gun (air pressure thingy) out of mikes belt and put it up to the boys forehead. "I-I'm sorry.." he said. The boy huffed with fear, and bill pulled the trigger.

The boys face went blank and he fell to the ground. Bill cried, tears streaming down his face. I walked to his side and held his hand. Suddenly the boy started to shake, screaming. His clothes turned into a clown outfit. His legs shot out and his arms extended. The clowns face appeared.

A/N: sorrrrrry guys this took like forever, I had so much more written before, about 1400 words, but it all got deleted and I'm so mad. I'm gonna shorten the story down a bit more to about 4 or less more chapters because I'm gonna be writing two more new books. One suggested to me by  @ejmartin99 . I really enjoyed the idea and I plan to make a schedule, because I will also be writing another story, with my own original characters, and it may include some visuals, but it's still in revision right now. I've been getting major writers block, so I want to finish this story quickly, but on a good note.