The Fight

A/N hey guys I'm back after 100billion years, I'll make a Chappy after this one explaining everything that happened during my break, anyways let's get into the story....

Bills P.O.V

Georgie's body started to shake rapidly, and he started to scream. His legs shot out, then his legs, and then his face morphed into that damn clowns face, he stood up awkwardly and looked at us evilly.

"Kill it!!" Everyone screamed in a panicked unison. I grabbed our pressure gun and put it to the clowns head.

"It's not loaded!" Mike yelled but I didn't listen and pulled the trigger. Nothing happened but the clown had a giant hole in the middle of its head, Then it started attacking us. It grabbed me by the neck and lifted me up 

"Bill!" Everyone yelled. I was paralyzed with fear. I couldn't move... i was so scared. Then I thought of Y/N.. all of our happy memories..then I thought of Georgie . He would want me to save the group and stop this fucking clown. I lifted my arm and shoved my hand it the clowns face. From behind Richie came up and stabbed it in the neck with a metal bar. The clown dropped me and i ran to the group. 

"Bill are you okay!!!" Y/N asked. It felt good to hear her worry about me.

" I'm fine... Thanks" I said shaky and coughed.

"Bill The clowns not dead yet!" yelled Richie 

"Oh S-shit.." I said under my breath. Everyone grabbed a "Weapon" and charged the clown. Mike hit the clown with chains and Ben hit it with a bar and so did Eddie. Bev hit it with a broken , sharp slab of wood, y/n attacked it with a bar as well. Bill used a sharp piece of metal and Richie used a baseball bat. The clown fell to the floor and was backed into a corner of the area by a deep hole. He jumped into the hole and held the edge.

"h-h-he t-tht-thrusts h-his fis-fists against the p-p-p-post...... Fear.." It said before quickly descending into the dark hole.

A/N hey guys im back after like forever. sorry this was short i've kinda fallen out of the IT fandom :( but i was watching a lot of naruto and SOMEHOW got inspiration and wrote this. There is gonna be one more chapter after this one. Before that tho im gonna make another chapter about what happened during my long break just to "Vent" :) im so happy people like this book and i get lots of support and im so thankful to have you guys. I dont see you guys as my readers, but i see you all as my friends and im glad you all are here for me and i cant express how much that means to me.. Thank you so much <3