It

After about an hour of sleeping I finally woke up.. still in Bills arms, he looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake him but he was still hugging me. I tried to wiggle out of his grip. Sadly my moving around woke the stuttering boy. 

"Good morning sleeping beauty" I said sarcastically.

He got up and rubbed his eyes. "H-How long w-were we s-sleeping..." he said with a blush

"Bout and hour" I said also blushing.

"Oh.." he said sheepishly. "I-I should probably get back home"

"Y-yeah" I said looking at the clock. "My mom gets back in an hour so.."

"Alright... w-we'll I'll s-stop By t-tomorrow." He said scratching the back of his neck blushing and with that he was gone. As I closed the door I slid down in and sat on the floor sighing with a smile.

I jumped to the sound of something bumping my window. I shot up and opened my curtains to reveal a red balloon. I stood there paralyzed, the fact that his name was on that damned balloon. Aaron.. that abusive bastard..suddenly the balloon popped to reveal Aaron. Just there...in front of my window. He had a devilish grin on his face as he tried to open my window. I fell backwards in shock and was now on the floor. He got the window open and slowly crept in. He got closer and closer. At this point I was screaming and crying. What was I gonna do. Suddenly he became all distorted and then he crumbled, after he crumbled that damn clown appeared. He started strutting towards me. (A/n omfg right as I was writing this I heard pennywise's laugh and started to freak out then I realized it was my TV playing an IT preview. Nearly ran outta my room 😅) I couldn't think of anything to do so I just closed my eyes and waited.. suddenly my door opened. I opened my tearful eyes to see Bill in the doorway.

"I just forgot my j-jacke— o-oh my god what h-happened y-Y/N" he said running towards me.

The clown was gone.. thank god.. "that damned clown... he was here.. S-so was Aaron..." I said hugging Bill.

"Aaron?" He said confused

"M-my moms ex" I said wiping my tears.. 

"Oh.." he said looking sad. "W-Wanna come to my p-place? Ya k-know, till your mom gets b-back?" He said a bit shyly.

"Y-yeah that would be nice" I said as a soft smile grew on his face.

We walked downstairs and since I was still a bit shooken up (A/n SHOOK)Bill let me ride on his bike with him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and we went to his house.

A/N sorry this was a short chappy 😫 been busy today and school is in two days and ya know makeup work n stuff. Anyways thanks for reading and again sorry for the short chappy, I'll try to make it longer tomorrow. Oh and 600 READS ARE YOU GIYS SERIOUS!!! THATS AMAZING ILYASM!!!!
-Aria☕☕