Happens

You woke up with a messy head of y/h/c hair. You got up out of bed dropping your blanket. You went to your closet and pulled out something to wear which included a floral shirt, blue sweater, shorts, tall socks and yellow converse.

My mom came up to my room and knocked on the door

"Y/n, there's someone waiting for you outside." She said
"Okay! Be down in a minute" I said wondering who could possibly be at the door. I put my hair in a high messy bun and went down stairs. My heart skipped a beat when I walked downstairs to see Bill sitting on the couch. His face lit up when he saw me.
"H-Hey Y/n!" He said walking over to me.
"Uh..H-hey Bill. What's up" i said a bit nervously
"All of us are g-going to the q-quarry and we were w-wondering if you w-wanted to c-come.." he said blushing
"Huh..oh sure sounds fun!" I said with a smile. "Lemme go ask my mom" I ran to the kitchen "hey mom can I go to the quarry with Bill and the others."
"Sure sweetie, just be safe okay.. and he's a keeper," my mom said nudging we with her elbow. I blushed bright red at the fact my mom could tell I liked him. I walked back to Bill.
"she said yeah.. lemme go grab my bike and we can go."I said opening the front door.
"O-okay" he said smiling. I opened the garage and grabbed my bike and he hopped on his. We rode down the street soon coming to an area surrounded by trees. Suddenly Bill gasped at the sight of a blue car driving by. He stopped his bike and so did I. I followed him into the wooded area and we hid our bikes behind some trees. The blue car slowly drove by. I felt like words were gonna come out of my mouth but Bill put his hand over my mouth muffling any sound I would make. This caused me to blush a bit. God I hope he couldn't feel the hotness from my blush. Soon the car drove past and Bill let out a sign of relief. He removed his hand from my mouth and I asked
"What's the big deal hiding from them?"
"T-that's Henry b-b-bowers.. and h-his g-gang... t-they're some o-of the m-meanest people.." he said sounding scared. As soon as the blue car was out of sight we grabbed our bikes and started down the road again. Soon we reached the quarry to see the rest of the guys spitting off the cliff. Shortly after us Beverly arrived. When i saw her I felt a sense of relief that I wasn't the only girl about to go swimming with all these boys. Soon everyone started to undress coming to their undergarments.
"S-so who's jumping first..Richie said a bit scared
"Sissys" Bev and I said at the same time as we ran and jumped off the cliff together
"What the fuck!" Richie screamed. After we had jumped Bill did too and everyone after him. We splashed around and decided to play chicken fight. I got on Bills shoulders, Bev got on bens, Eddie got on Richie's and Mike on Stan's . Bill and I won knocking everyone over. We cheered in victory and gave each other a high five.
Soon we all got tired and decided to go to the shore.Bev and I laid down on the rock and sunbathed while the boys did their own thing. Who knows what. I started to drift off to sleep when Bev got up to get something out of her backpack
"H-hey Y/n can I talk to you real quick." She said holding something behind her back. The boys looked confused but I nodded in agreement. We walked behind a tree and she showed me a post card that read " you hair is January ambers, my heart burns there too. -secret admirer."
"Y/n I don't know what to do... what if it's from Ben, should I ask him.. what If it isn't..."she said in a small panic..
"I dunno... maybe show it to him and see if his reaction gives any validation that he wrote it... that might work." I said shrugging my shoulders.
She nodded with a smile
"Thanks Y/n/n (your nicname) I think I'll do it later today" she walked back over there and put the post card in her backpack. I walked back to the boys as well to see them all staring at Bev and I..I couldn't help but laugh.

Heyyyyyy sorry I was a bit late on posting today.. school n crap so ya know. Anyways I decided to make this a bit longer cause I just felt like writing a lot. Tomorrow's story might be a bit short but bare with me😊Thanks for reading guys❤️❤️ -Aria🔮🔮