Double date ❤️

A/N ^^^thats my bff and I as Georgie and Richie, we won best duo costume contest ❤️❤️

I had just finished getting ready, wearing some ripped jeans, an AC/DC shirt, beat up purple converse, and a brown belt. Bill slicked his hair back and put on a red flannel, red converse, and some black jeans. We walked out the front door awkwardly holding hands. We met Bev and Ben in the town square.

"Hey guys!" Bev said with a shy smile

"Hey" Bill and I both said in unison

"Y-you Guys r-ready to go?" Bill said

"Yeah" us three said and we walked away. We decided to go to Pop's and get some food there. We all sat down, Bill next to me and Bev next to Ben. we all ordered our food and once it got there we started chowing down. It seemed kinda awkward at first then we all warmed up to each other and were laughing for hours. Once we all finished our food the waiter brought two milkshakes.

"Bev? Where did these come from?" I questioned.

"Oh well....." she said with a bit of a high pitched voice "I kinda ordered them when you guys were distracted." She said with a mocking laugh.  "One for Ben and I and one for y/n and Bill." It's perfect!" She said with a smile. I sighed and put a straw in the shake. Bev grabbed a straw and put it on the other side of mine and looked at Bill. He blushed madly.

"Bill.. it's fine I don't mind." I said with a blush.

"A-are you sure?.." he said looking down. I looked at Bev and Ben and they were already lost in conversation. I looked back at Bill and nodded. We both put our lips on the straws and smiled. Soon it went from being awkward to soothing and calming. Soon the night came to an end and Ben and Bev went home, Bill and I left too.

Once we got to his house he looked me in the eyes. "Y-y/N.." he said nervously

"Yeah.." I said with a low voice

"W-would y-you m-m-maybe consider b-b-being m-my g-g-g—" He said at his worst point of his stutter, but couldn't spit out the last word

"Girlfriend?" I said finishing his sentence "I would love too.." I said as he grabbed me and gave me a soft, and comforting kiss. This was my last night at Bills house, and i couldn't ask for anything better..

A/N hey guys!! Sorry I haven't written in a few days, been busy. Sorry this was a short chappy, I went to a dance today and then to an arcade, and I'm finally home and it's midnight,and I'm exhausted. I wrote as much as I could and sorry again, I think Ima take a few days and relax, I'll probably post again on monday❤️❤️ stay woke and remember have a good morning, day, or night❤️
-Aria☕️