Insomnia..

Monday, June 23th 1989.. a warm sunny day.. that soon would turn into a world of emotion..
I sighed "no sleep again.. that's the second night.." I said sitting up from my bed. I went to my closet and grabbed a golden yellow shirt overalls and yellow converse. I tie my y/h/c hair up into a high ponytail and walk downstairs. "Guess I'll make some breakfast or something." I say before hearing a frantic knock on the door. Jumping from the sudden knocking I walk to the door to reveal a crying Bill, tears stained his cheeks.
"Bill! Are you okay?" I said in a panic letting him inside.

"I-I s-saw him.." he said putting his face in his hands.

"Who's him?" I say putting my hand on his shoulder earning a blush.

"M-my brother.. h-he went missing a y-year ago... b-but it.. w-wasn't him.." he said looking at me with tearful eyes.
"I- I went to get a bucket last n-night a-and I s-saw something r-run to the c-cellar.. I w-went d-down there a-and h-he was in the c-corner." He said as tears ran down his cheeks. "H-he started r-rambling s-saying something a-about how I w-would f-float t-too, t-then that c-clown came... a-and I ran.." he said as I pulled him into a hug

"I-I'm so sorry..." I said hugging him tightly. "Is there anything I can do?"

"I-I just need t-to have s-someone b-b-by my side right n-now" he said with sniffles in between.

"Of course" I said with a warm smile. We walked upstairs into my room and I sat on my bed.. he sat next to me and put his head on my shoulder.. I didn't know what to do.. he was in pain.. what could I do.. " Are you okay?" I spoke softly.

"Y-yeah... t-thanks for e-everything y/n" he said pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back.
"U-uhm by the way... w-when you s-said you m-moved here for certain r-reasons.. w-what w-were those r-reasons?" He said looking at me wiping away his tears.. should I tell him. I mean I've only known Bill and the rests for two weeks and I already feel like I can trust them with anything.. they are all amazing.. maybe I can tell him..

"I guess I can trust you to tell you..." I said looking down. "Well.. when I was about 7 years old m-my parents divorced due to my mom cheating on my dad.. somehow my mom got full custody after the judge found out my dad was an alcoholic.. some time later my moms at the time boyfriend moved in... he was abusive towards her and m-me.. he did things.. that scarred me for life.. and I do not wish to think about.." said as I start tearing up. I fall back on the bed and he does too. As I cry he pulls me into a hug. "I-I'm sorry you had to see me like this.." I said crying even more.. he shushed me

"It's g-good to release all the b-built up pain... I'm g-glad y-you told m-me." He said holding me. "I-I'm s-so sorry y-you had to g-go through t-that.." I kept crying but soon calmed down..my eyes felt droopy and I started to feel tired. The warmth of Bills arms around me were comforting, we both soon fell asleep after sharing our emotions.

Yaay I actually wrote :D sorry this wasn't a good chappy and it was super short but yeah❤️ I didn't really know where I was going with this but whatever. Anyways 488 reads omfg this is crazy!!! Ilyasm!!  Thanks so much for reading this, I hope you enjoy ❤️ -Aria☕️