Chapter 3

The name sounded familiar, but i have no idea from where. When went home that evening i decided to look it up on google. Louis Tomlinson of One Direction. Oh. My. God. This can not be happening to me. Why me? I will admit, he was pretty hot, and his eyes were gorgeous. But there was no way possible that I would ever text him like he told me to. I stalked him for a bit on google images. Then went to check my facebook. No new notifications. Tumblr. No new notifications. Twitter.... what? Everything was  blowing up on twitter. At least 500 new followers and about 1000 mentions. "Who is Emilay Polsh?" "Emilay what happened? are you ok hun?" What DID happen? I scrolled to the bottom of my mentions. "I met Emilay Polsh today :) You ok love? never txted me yet"  Tweeted by none other than Louis Tomlinson himself. I couldn't help it. I blushed. Just a little though. I cant be starting to actually like him could i? I promised myself that i would never like any teen heartthrob. Especially because i knew that i would get my heart broken by knowing that i would never have a chance with him. But just for a second, I let myself believe. The feeling went away as soon as i got it, but it was great. Should i text him? Yes. "Hey Louis, its Emilay Polsh, the girl who almost killed you with her car" I waited. Waited. And waited for a response. It must have been at least an hour before he responded: "Hey love, sorry! I was preforming. So are you ok?" I couldn't help  but smile when he texted me back. "Ya I'm fine. thanks for asking. "  He replied immediately. "Are you sure? If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here for ya babe" Did he know that it wasn't an accident? How would he know that my car wasn't just out of control?  Did he see my arms? No. He couldn't have. I was wearing a sweatshirt. I just replied with "Ok thanks." I didn't know what else to say. "Maybe you and I could hang out sometime?" It looks like he wasn't going to give up on me now was he. "Sure. give me the time and place" What was i getting myself into? "What about tomorrow at lunch. Meet me at Pizza Hut?" I replied with "Cant wait." Then i decided to go on twitter and embrace my new found popularity. "Hey everyone! I'm fine! nothing happened don't worry!" Who was i kidding? Today may have been the best day of my life! I am going to  go hang out with THE Louis Tomlinson and his gorgous eyes tomorrow! What would the girls at school say?