Chapter 7

I awake in a strange room. The walls are plain grey with no decorations on them. I am on what looks like a king sized bed with pale green sheets with little flowers on them. There is a small chair in the corner and a small window on the wall but that’s about it. I get up and look out the window. What I see overwhelms me. I am at least 60 stories high and I can see the whole city. My fear of heights doesn’t help me in this situation. I lay back on the bed clutching my chest because I think my heart may have stopped for a second when I saw the view. I can hear faint voices coming from the other side of the door.  When I open the door the first thing I see is Harry Styles. Naked. I just stand there too shocked to move or do anything for that matter. The rest of the boys are there too, but Harry, of course, was who I saw first. Niall notices me first, and smiles. He taps Zayn, who taps Liam, who then taps Louis. They all look at me for a second, then continue their conversation while Harry is cooking breakfast, totally unaware of my presence. He finally notices the boys who burst out laughing and asks whats going on. Then he turns and finally notices me. 

“Holy Shit!” He grabs a frying pan and covers his junk. 

Everyone, myself included bursts out laughing.

“boys, I would like you to meet Emialy.”

Harry runs out of the room, probably to go get some pants on. 

“Hi Emialy” Zayn, Niall, and Liam say. They sound like it’s a therapy group or something. 

“Harry’s jealous of Louis new girlfriend! She gets to kiss him more than he does!” 

“Shut up Niall. She’s not my girlfriend.”

“yet..” 

Harry comes back into the kitchen, with pants on.  

“Nice to meet you Emialy!” He shakes my hand. 

“I hope you will enjoy staying at the temporary  casa de One Direction as much as you enjoy me” He winks. 

Louis snaps his fingers at Harry like they are a gun.

“hey, she’s mine.”

Harry puts his hands up in surrender. 

After breakfast I finally get a couple minutes with Louis. 

“I bet your wondering how you ended up in our hotel room right?”

“ya I am actually”

“Well you fell asleep in the van last night and I thought it would be weird if I carried you into your house with your mum and everything and I didn’t want to wake you so I brought you here instead. I hope that’s ok?”  

It is a Saturday so I don’t have school anyways and my mom doesn’t even pay attention to me so I said it was perfect. 

“What do you want to do today? Got anything planned?” 

“Actually yes, but that’s not until later tonight. Can we talk for a second?” 

He said that weirdly. All of a sudden I tense up. I feel like he is going to break up with me even though we aren’t even dating. I say sure and he tells me to sit down. Oh god. 

“I have been thinking about this for a while now, but I wasn’t sure how to do it. So im just going to go out and say it ok?”

“ok..” I really done know what’s happening.

He kneels down on one knee. Oh. My. God. ohmygod is he proposing to me? He must sense that that’s what im thinking because he laughs a little. His hands are now formed to make a little box. When he opens the box there is a little baby carrot.