Chapter 6

Niall's P.O.V.

     I didn't see Mia again. She stayed hidden in her room even after we said we were leaving she didn't come out. We really didn't fix things even though I told her we did. The boys didn't ask how it went and neither did Erica. They could probably tell how it went by the look on my face. Anyway the ride home was uneventful until we got to the hotel. The paparazzi were there and so were the fans.

     We quickly walked inside and went to our suite. I knew eventually they would ask me how it went but I really didn't want them to ask tonight so I tried to go to my room. The key word being try. As soon as I tried to walk away Harry grabbed my arm and told me to sit on the couch.

     They looked at me expectantly and I said, "She doesn't like me."

     "No! Jimmy protested!" Louis shouted.

     "She's obviously lying mate. I mean we've all seen the way you look at each other." Zayn said.

     "Yea and you're going to tell her how you feel! Even if it kills you, which we hope it doesn't because we need you for the band." Louis said smiling.

     "I don't want to." I whined.

     "Too bad. You're going to tell her tomorrow or you can't have any food until tomorrow morning." Harry said and I gasped. They would take away my food! I guess I'm going to tell her tomorrow then but I already know how this is going to turn out.

     "Fine! Only for my food though!" I pouted.

*******************

Mia's P.O.V.

     "What did you say to him? He wouldn't say anything after he left your room!" Erica said, clearly frustrated with me.

     "All I said was that I don't like him. I mean he wouldn't li-" I said but she cut me off.

     "Don't you even think about saying that! Did you not hear what I just said!? HE WOULDN'T SAY ANYTHING TO ANYONE AFTER HE LEFT YOUR ROOM! What don't you get!? Oh that's right! You don't get that he likes you!" she snapped. Sometimes I think she acts more like the adult than me. I mean, right now is a good example. She is giving me a lecture but I guess she's right.

     "Tomorrow you are going to tell him how you REALLY feel. Do you hear me?" she said. Yea she's definitely like an adult now.

     "Okay." I said.

     "Now go to your room and go to bed." she said. Now she's even more like an adult!

     I did as I was told and went to my room but I couldn't sleep. I decided to text Niall saying that I need to talk to him tomorrow. As soon as I unlocked my phone, I saw that I had a text from Niall saying that he needs to talk to me tomorrow. I quickly replied and said that I need to talk to him too. Then I suddenly felt sleepy, so I went snuggled deeper under my covers and fell asleep.

**************************************

The next day*

Still Mia's P.O.V.

     "Mia wake up." an Irish voice said.

     "Why is a leprechaun talking to me in my dream?" I mumbled.

     I heard someone chuckle and then say, "Well if you don't want to get up by yourself, I'll have to wake you up myself." Then I was suddenly being tickled.

     I shot up out of my bed and punched the nearest object, which happened to be my beside table. Ow! I groaned in pain and heard someone laugh. That laugh, I would recognize that laugh anywhere.

     "Shut up Niall! You didn't get tickled awake and then punch something! Now I'm in pain!" I complained.

     "I'll go get you an ice pack." he said still laughing.

     I curled myself into a ball under my covers again and held my hand. Damn that hurts! Stupid instant reactions. Punching something is my first reaction when someone tickles me. I hate it and Erica learned not to tickle me because I would usually punch her.

     Niall soon got back with my icepack and Erica came with him. She smirked evilly and closed the door.

     "NO!" I screamed and jumped for the door but I was too late. I had already heard the lock click and now my hand hurt even worse because my hand hit the door.

     "DAMN YOU ERICA! WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I shouted.

     "NOT IF I DON'T LET YOU OUT!" she shouted back.

     "What's going on?" Niall said obviously confused by my actions.

     "Umm. She kinda locked us in here. You see, my door locks from the outside. Don't ask me why because I don't know." I said.

     "Okay well that thing I had to tell you was that umm... Well I really like you and I know you don't like me but I told the boys I would tell you." he said why rubbing the back of his neck and blushing.

     "Oh well Erica kinda gave me a lecture and she scared me so I'm supposed to tell you how I really feel and well I like you too." I said quickly.

     "Oh you do? Well I know this is kind of rushed but will you be my girlfriend?" he said while blushing.

     "I'd love to." I said and I started to blush too.

     "YES I KNEW IT! HAPPY DANCE!" we heard Erica yell from the hall. She listened to our whole conversation! She's going to pay!

     "Will you unlock the door now?" I asked her.

     "No I'm going to go get some food now." she said and I could tell she was smirking.

     "Payback time. We're going to pretend we're having sex. Okay? Sorry if I'm blunt, that's just how I am." I whispered to him.

     "It's ok but why are we whispering?" he asked.

     "She's still out there." I whispered back.

     Then we continued with out plan and moaned each others names and jumped on the bed.

     "YOU NAUGHTY CHILDREN! YOU ARE GROU-" Erica yelled but stopped as soon as she saw us with all of our clothes on and laughing.

     "Oh shit." I said as I saw her face. She was giving me her death glare which is almost as bad as mine. I then ran to my bathroom as fast as I could. I shut the door and locked it. Then I opened the bathroom window that was just barely big enough for me to fit through. I climbed out of the window and jumped onto the shed next to the house. Then I quietly walked through the front door and tried to hide.

     Erica was already waiting for me though. I froze as I heard her say, "Sit down. Now!" Oh shit I'm in trouble.

*****************************

Ooh can you believe they admitted their feelings? And what about Erica? What's going to happen to Mia? Ask me any questions you have. Any suggestions on what should happen are okay by me. Just comment and vote.

Thank you @Cocomunt for the wonderful idea! She gave me the idea for this chapter! So thank you so much! Go fan her! Her stories are amazing and she is so supportive!

Bye!

~amber