Chapter 17

I've decided to write the pranks tonight! I hope you're all happy with it! Let's get back to the story now though!

~amber

*************************************

Mia's P.O.V.

     As soon as I said that, they all knew exactly what I ment. So we decided to brainstorm ideas and I started to worry that we wouldn't have enough time but then Erica said that the boys would be gone for a while.

     After brainstorming for almost an hour, we finally had our ideas picked out.

     For Zayn we were going to put hair dye in his shampoo, take all of his combs and hair products, and then we were going to paint his mirror black. Ha! Take that Zayn!

     Liam didn't really deserve being pranked but we wanted to prank all of the boys so we ended up choosing one for him too. When he gets in the shower, we are going to have Cierra go in and take his clothes and towel. Again, he didn't deserve any of this, it'd just be funny as hell.

     For Harry's prank we had to be at a concert for. We were going to dress up as fan girls, run up on stage during his solo in What Makes You Beautiful, and then we were going to tackle him. His wasn't that bad but we couldn't think of anything else. Oh and all the security knows about the plan so we wouldn't have to worry about them either.

     First we thought we weren't going to make Niall's prank major. Where's the fun in that though? I suggested that we hide all of the food. Then each of us is going to go get a chip or something and then eat it in front of Niall. So really not that bad but then again... Niall loves his food.

     For Louis, one of us was going to run up to him and tell him that Erica told us to come get him because she wanted to snuggle. Then we were going to bring him to a room that had one of the boys in it and tell him that she's in that room. Hopefully he won't realize until morning that's it's not Erica he's holding.

     Really that isn't the worst we could plan but we didn't want to go to EXTREME levels of pranking because we knew the boys would get revenge.

     After we had gotten everything ready for the pranks, we heard the front door close and acted like everything was normal.

     Let the pranks begin.

***********************************

I decided to write too!!! Hope you loved it! And I've never really pranked someone before so I don't know if those pranks are that good.... if you don't like them feel free to tell me and suggest something.

Anyway I should be uploading my other stories soon soooo bye! Love you all!

~amber