Chapter 7

Mia's P.O.V.

"Did you think that was funny Mia? I sure as hell didn't!" Erica said to me. Let's get one thing straight, Erica does NOT like to be pranked. She loves to prank people but gets really mad when someone pranks her.

"Erica I'm the adult in this situation! Don't start telling me what I can or can't do!" I said and by this time, Niall had already left.

"I will tell you that because I'm the only one acting mature right now!" she retorted.

"Fine I can get a punishment but you have to have a punishment too." I said trying to lighten up the situation. I don't like to argue with Erica so I try not to.

"Okay well I have to think about your punishment is going to be. What's mine going to be?" she asked.

"You can't see, talk or text the boys for a whole 24 hours! Ha!" I said smirking.

She gasped and said, "I'm going to make your punishment 10 times worse."

"Good luck with that." I said but I was slightly worried.

**************

The next day after Erica's 24 hours are up*

Erica's P.O.V.

"Your 24 hours are up!" Mia screamed.

Yes! Finally! I immediately grabbed my phone and saw a text from Louis.

The text conversation:

"Hey management said that u and mia can go on tour with us when we leave in 2 days! B ready! :) xx 

<carrotmaster>"

"mkay we'll b ready! I finally have a punishment 4 her! xxx 

~best friendz~"

"k I'll talk 2 u later and let u pack I love u! xxxx 

<carrotmaster>"

"I love u 2 xxxxx 

p.s. I win 

~best friends~"

End of text conversation*

I put my phone in my sweatshirt pocket and went to find Mia. You may be wondering why I'm wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt but the air conditioning makes the house freezing.

I found Mia in the kitchen looking for food. She is just like Niall, she loves food and eats it all the time.

"Finding any good food." I said.

She jumped and said, "Don't scare me like that! I didn't find any good food either. We should go to the grocery store tomorrow."

"We don't need to do that because I figured out your punishment." I said smugly.

Mia is really tan but I swear she turned pale white when I said that. With a shaky voice Mia said, "What's my punishment?"

"Well in two days we are going on a trip. We are going on tour with One Direction! Ha I told you mine would be worse! They already asked their management too!" I said with a smile on my face.

"Well I should go pack then." Mia said but her face was still pale white.

*****************

Two days later*

Mia's P.O.V.

I hate to admit it but I think I'm starting to like these boys. I even like their songs! Should I hide it? No I think I'm going to surprise them all.

When we got to the airport, there were so many fans waiting there! The boys signed some things for the fans and I waited by the doors.

I saw a fan start walking towards me and I thought she were going to give me hate for dating Niall because we made our relationship public. She completely took me by surprise though.

"Hi I'm a big fan of you. I think you and Niall are perfect together! Will you sign this for me?" she said shyly.

"Sure! What's your name?" I asked.

"Kira." she said.

"Okay and do you have twitter?" I asked her while I signed her magazine she brought.

"Yea it's @JimmyProtester (sorry if that is actually a twitter)." she said.

"Well you are going to have seven more follows soon. Five of them are going to be from some special boys." I said, "I have to go now though."

She gave me a hug and I walked away. Then I got on the plane with the boys and Erica. I decided to sleep for the plane ride to England. As soon as we got on the plane I found my seat and crashed.

*************

Another chapter is done! Who wants me to dedicate a chapter to them? Just ask me!

I don't really have much to say but sorry if this was boring but I was really distracted. :(

Comment and vote! :)

~amber