Chapter 10

Chapter 10-Irish Princess

Well hello! It's so nice of you to drop by. Please enjoy!Vote if you liked it and Comment letting us know what you think! :D <3 ~Kita x

"Well, let's just say my mother is a bimbo and I don't like her. She loves ruining my life and I don't want to see her anytime soon," I explained shrugging. They all looked at me with sad faces. "No, I don't want or need pity."

"Okay, but you do need to get your mind of things. Let's go clubbing!" Louis yelled. All the boys cheered. I grimaced but agreed.

"Okay, give us time to get ready!" Erica chirped, clearly excited. They nodded and walked out of the room. I went to take a shower and Erica began getting dressed, since she had already bathed.

I grabbed my iPod and put some music on. Then I got undressed and hopped in the bathtub. I let the hot water rinse away all thoughts of my mother. Then I shampooed my hair and rinsed off.

After my shower, I got out and dried off. I wrapped my towel around myself and went into the bedroom. I grabbed my suitcase and started the long search for something to wear. Did I even pack a 'clubbing' outfit? Of course I did because Erica made me pack my entire closet. That girl. Hold on, where was Erica? Probably with the boys, no worries.

I let the towel drop and put my underwear on.

"Mia?" Niall asked, opening the door.

"No! Close your eyes!" I yelled, turning around to see him standing there, staring. I quickly covered myself.

"I'm sorry," he stuttered. I grabbed my bra and put it on. Then I quickly pulled on my jeans and blouse.

"It's okay. You didn't see anything, did you?" I asked, worried.

"Psh, what? No, of course not," he said, smirking.

"Niall James Horan, I'm going to smack you," I threatened as I walked over to him, raising my arm. Before I could hit him, he caught my wrist. He looked into my eyes and started to lean in. The instant out lips touched, I felt butterflies. My heartbeat sped up and my breathe quickened.

Too soon, the kiss was over. He looked deep into my eyes. We smiled at each other, before going into their room.

"What was all the yelling about?" Erica asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Oh nothing," I said, waving it off. Niall chuckled and I hit him in the rib.

"Uh huh, anyways, let's go," she cheered, pulling Louis up by his hand. We followed her out.

----Okay, really short I know! I've got a bit of writer's block, so I'm slyly passing this off to NiallsMofo to write. Don't ya just love me? ;) Sure you do! Lol Lots of Love <3 ~Kita x