Chapter 16

Chapter 16-

Niall and I got back from our date and we walked in to see everyone watching t.v. They are lazy bums.

"Hello everybody," I said in a weird voice, flinging my arms out as I walked in. I accidentally hit Niall's face.

"Look she is already abusing him, Niall get out before it's too late," Zayn smirked at us. Just for that, he's getting pranked. And I don't take pranks lightly.

"Watch your back,Malik," I said, smiling a cocky smile. He isn't going to know what hit him.

"OoOoh I'm soooo scared," he teased. He better be. Niall sat down on one of the couches and I sat on his lap. I leaned back into his chest and he rubbed my arm. It was so relaxing that I dozed off.

"Babe, babe wake up," Niall cooed, then someone poked my face.

"Screw off," I mumbled and nuzzled my face into his neck. These people better leave me alone.

"Mia, wake up. The boys and I are going golfing."

"Oh alright," I sat up and rubbed my eyes," when will you be back," I pouted looking at Niall.

"In a few hours, that'll give you and your gal pals a chance to catch up," Niall smiled, his thumb tracing my jawline. He kissed me and then pushed me off into the floor. The nerve of some people.

"Well, bye," I snapped and stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed and got up to leave.

"Love you, babe."

"Love you, too Niall. See you later," I smiled at him, brushing myself off once I stood up. The guys left and I smiled evilly to myself. It's time for some fun.

"Girls," I said, spinning around to face them,"I say we shake things up a bit."

****Hey guys! I've missed you! <3 It's been quite a while since I've written a chapter for this story, but HERE I AM!!!  Hoped you liked it, even though it's a little short. Prepare for some shenanigans in the next chappie, don't say I didn't warn you. ;) Love you guys! <3 ~Kita x