Chapter 18

Mia's P.O.V.

     The boys all headed straight for the showers since they were all sweaty. This was perfect for us because for two of our pranks we needed them in the shower. We sent Cierra to get Liam's things and when she came back we went outside and hid the stuff in the storage shed.

     We were giggling the whole time. Once we were back in the house, the boys were done in the shower and you could hear shouting. We smiled but then hid it because we heard footsteps. It was everyone but Liam. I had to hide my smile again. Then I saw Zayn's hair. I couldn't help but burst out laughing. All the girls kept nudging me but I couldn't stop laughing. His hair was pink, and I mean pink. It wasn't pale pink, it was more like neon pink! I just couldn't stop laughing. Then I saw his face and stopped laughing but then looked at his hair and started laughing again.

     It was obvious I wasn't going to stop laughing so Erica said, "What's wrong?"

     "Isn't it obvious? My hair is PINK! Not to mention my mirror is black and NONE of my hair products or combs are there anymore!" Zayn was REALLY mad but for me that only made it funnier.

     After that I managed to stop laughing and said, "Where's Liam?"

     "Someone took his clothes and towel that he was going to use so were down here distracting everyone so that he can get to his room." Louis said.

     "Makes sense." Kira said and then I gave her the signal to go get a chip.

     The signal was an 'N' in sign language. I think we used that as our signal because it's the first letter of his name. Anyway she disappeared and Niall headed toward the kitchen. I had to stop my laughter this time and the girls had to nudge me again because I was starting to shake because I was holding in my laughter.

     "Where's all the food?" Niall shouted and I barely managed to stop myself from laughing.

     He came back into the room and saw Kira eating the chip and said, "Where did you get that?"

     "What do you mean? It was with all the other food." she said with mock confusion.

     "No. There is no food." he said slowly.

     "Yes there is." she said again.

     Then I went and grabbed a chocolate bar. When I came back with it, Niall's mouth dropped open.

     "Please tell me that's for me." he pleaded.

     "Nope it's for me." I said smirking.

     This went on until we figured enough was enough. Then we led him to where we had hidden the food.

    "Thank you!" he said and we laughed at how much he loves food.