Acknowledgements and Epilogue

This story is almost over. :( I hope u enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! I want to thank some people for their help:

The first person I want to thank is @Cocomunt she read it when it didn't have a lot of reads and actually promoted it for me! She gave me some ideas for what to write and I she has supported me the whole time!

The second person is @Kitasand she is the co-writer of this story. She helped me with ideas too! When I had writer's block she would take over and write a chapter for you guys! She had a lot to do with this story so please go read her stories and give her credit for this story too!

I want to thank @Lizzy3119 for her help too! She is a new friend of mine on here! She really helped me a lot! She's an amazing writer! Please go check out her new story! Oh aaaaand she gave me the idea for my new story that I'm going to write when I'm finished with this story!

Also I want to thank my real life best friend @ClaireEppel I asked her to get an account on here and read my story. She didn't ask why, she just did. And she likes it too!

Thank you to @Emzybear too!

I also want to thank all of you that read this! Especially those of you that commented and voted, it means the world to me!

Okayyyy! Now for some news! I don't think there will be another chapter, I think there will just be an epilogue and then it's over! :(

I hope you read my other stories! :) Watch out for my new story too! I should be up soon!

Another thing! I have a singing camp and school registration next week so I don't know how much I'm going to upload! Then school starts soon after that and then I won't have much time at all. Soooo I probably won't upload a lot then either! Lots of homework and volleyball practice! School is my main priority! I hope you understand! :) Okay now I think I'm gonna write the epilogue with these so yeah!

**END OF ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS**

Epilogue~

      Today is New Year's Eve. Everyone is rushing around like crazy because we are having a party with all of our friends and family. It's been a while since we've seen them because the boys are still touring. A lot of good things have happened since we got kidnapped. The girls that kidnapped us got put in jail, Zayn and Emilee are now dating, Liam finally asked Cierra on a date, and Harry asked Kira to be his girlfriend. She's still thinking about it because she knows he flirts a lot. Louis and Erica of course are still together, and I think he's going to propose soon. I'm so happy for my little sister. I mean who knew that going to a One Direction concert would get us here? I sure didn't. I'm glad I went though, I got an amazing boyfriend out of it and of course I can't forget about everyone else. I gained so many friends too.

     "What are you thinking about?" Niall whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

     "I'm just thinking about everything that has happened. I mean, what would've happened if Erica and I didn't go to that concert. I would probably still hate you guys." I said.

     "Nah. You would've eventually liked us." he said teasingly.

     "Totally." I said, rolling my eyes, "Come one let's get everything finished."

**Hours later**

     "Oh! It's the countdown!" Kira yelled.

     Everyone started counting down and when they got to three, I saw Niall get down on one knee. I covered my mouth with my hand and gasped as he pulled out a velvet box. He opened the box right as they said 'one'.

     Then he said, "Will you marry me?"

     "Yes! Of course!" I said tackled him with a hug.

     He chuckled and put the ring on my finger.

     "NOOOOO! How could you do this to me? I thought you were my wifey!" Louis yelled and started to fake sob.

     I totally forgot about that. Leave it to him to bring that up. I laughed and got up.

     I went over and whispered in his ear, "Just ask her already."

     I backed up and saw that he was blushing.

     I went back to Niall and he wrapped his arms around me again.

     "What did you tell him?" he asked.

     "I just told him to do something." I said.

     "Oh! I understand now... Wait. Nope I'm still confused." he said.

     "I told him to ask her already. You do know that he plans on asking her to marry him right?" I asked.

     "I do now." he said smiling.

     I didn't say anything back, I just looked around and couldn't help but wonder how I got so lucky.

******************************************

That's it! It's over! :') I hope you guys enjoyed reading this! Again thank you to everyone I mentioned! Thank you to the readers!

Let me know what you think! Bye!

~amber <3