Chapter 14

Mia's P.O.V.

     It's been a few days since the concert and things have been calm. I can almost tell that something will happen soon. My life has never been this calm. Just as I'm thinking of all the possibilities that could happen, the doorbell rings.

     I sigh and get off my comfy spot on the couch. Today I'm the only one home because the boys had an interview and the other girls wanted to go shopping. I didn't really want to go out today so I declined when they offered for me to go with them. Oh! By girls I mean Erica, Kira, and Cierra. Kira and Cierra are 'just friends' but I know that soon they'll be with one of the boys.

     When I got to the door and opened it I was so shocked to see my mom standing there. What shocked me more though was that she had suitcases with her!

***********************

Hours later*

Still Mia's P.O.V.

     I probably shouldn't have but I let my mom in earlier but my curiosity got the best of me. Stupid curiosity!

     "Mom I think you should go now it's getting late." I said.

     "You're not going to invite me to stay?" she asked.

     "Mom. You REALLY have to ask that? I may have had a little memory loss but I still remember how you are." I said.

     "Oh. You're probably right... Wait! You had memory loss!? " she shrieked and I nodded, "How could you not tell me this!? I'm your mother! I may not be a good mother, I'll admit that but this! This is something you should tell your parents!"

     "It's not a big deal mom. I'm not a baby! I can take care of myself! My FRIENDS take better care of me than my own parents! Gosh! What don't you understand about me not liking you!? You treated me like shit! You never listened, you never went to any of my school activities, you left me alone to take care of Erica, and I bet you don't know that I play guitar! I bet you don't know that I can sing or that I write songs! Huh? Did you know that? Because I'm sure as hell you didn't know." I said with as much venom in my voice as possible.

     My mom just stood there with her mouth opening and closing like she wanted to say something but couldn't. I just stood there fuming while glaring at my mom.

     "Did I-no did WE really miss that much?" she whispered.

     "Yes. Now get out of my house. I don't ever want to see you again. You didn't care about me then so don't even try to start caring now. Maybe sometime in the future I can forgive you but not now. You're a whore right now, and I just can't have a mom like that." I said but now I was calmer.

     She didn't say anything, she just grabbed her bags and walked out the door. As soon as the door closed I flopped on the couch and sighed. Then I heard the door open again and I looked up to see Erica and the girls standing there with confusion written all over their faces.

     "Why was mom here?" Erica asked. As soon as I told her the story she nodded her head in understanding.

     "She's a bitch." Cierra stated and we all looked at her weirdly, "Oh um I mean she sounds like one! Not that you guys are because I mean she's your mom! I should just stop now before I make this any worse than it already is."

     I laughed and said, "It's fine. She truly is a bitch but there's nothing we can do about it."

     She smiled at me and I heard the door open again. We all looked up simultaneously and saw the boys laughing. When they saw us though they stopped laughing because we all looked so serious.

     "Are we interrupting some girl talk now?" Niall asked awkwardly.

     "Oh goody! Girl talk!" Louis exclaimed and jumped on me and Cierra's.

     "No we were not having girl talk. We were talking about how my mom made a visit." I said but then added, "Louis can you get off! My legs will go numb!"

     "Are you trying to call me fat?" Louis said.

     "Yes." I said with mock seriousness.

     "How could you? I thought we had something special! I thought you were my wifey!" he said while fake crying.

     "I didn't know I was your wifey. How could you assume without actually asking me?" I said. Now I was the one fake crying.

     "I'm sorry wi-Mia! Forgive me!" he said.

     "How can I forgive you after everything you've done?" I asked while still fake crying.

     "If I officially ask you will you forgive me?" he asked and I nodded. He got down on one knee and cleared his throat, "Will you marry me?"

     "Not very romantic but yes!" I exclaimed.

     "YES!" he shouted while spinning me around in circles.

     I giggled and looked at the others. They all looked amused and.. Oh no. They recorded the whole thing! My eyes widened and I ran towards them to get the camera. They put it up high out of my reach before I could get it though.

     "Please, please, please! Don't keep that video! Delete it! Please! I'm begging you!" I said.

     "Nope." Harry said.

     "Fine!" I huffed.

     "Will ice cream make it better?" Harry asked. My head perked up at the word ice cream. You see rocky road ice cream is my weakness. They all know that and I wish they never would've found out. They could use it to blackmail me!

     "Is it rocky road?" I asked.

     "Yes." he said.

     "Ice cream! Give me the ice cream!" I screamed.

     He chuckled and gave me the ice cream. Then we all decided to watch a horror movie. I sat next to Niall but not too close because I knew he would steal my ice cream if I did. Then we started the movie.

********************

After the movie*

     Erica, Kira, Cierra, and even the boys were scared by the movie. I'm in love with scary movies and they don't scare me so I was the only one not scared.

     "You guys are wimps." I said.

     "H-how c-can you n-not be sc-scared after th-that movie?" Kira stuttered.

     "It wasn't that bad. Look I think we should all go to bed. Harry can snuggle with Kira, Liam can snuggle with Cierra, Louis can snuggle with Erica, Niall can snuggle with me, and Zayn... You can just snuggle with your mirror."

     Everyone laughed but went to their rooms. As soon as I got to my room I jumped on my bed and got under the comforter.

     "Goodnight Mia. I love you." Niall whispered as he wrapped his arms around me.

     "I love you too." I mumbled before I fell into a deep sleep.

*****************************

Sorry for the cussing in the beginning but I have a nasty habit of doing that! I didn't want to get rid of it either because it got the point across. There might be more later in the story so that's just a warning.

So what do you think about the little 'meeting' with her mom? Oh! I have a question! Does anyone have a notebook filled with ideas for their stories? I don't want to feel weird and be the only one that does...

Anyway comment and vote! The usual! Bye

~amber

P.S. There won't be an upload until this chapter gets FIVE votes!