Chapter One

Chapter One

         Using my hand as a supporter, I gazed up at Mr.Miller our Calculus teacher. He was gorgeous, short  shaggy brown hair, deep viridian green eyes, tanned skin,  with that sexy five o'clock shadow that always mared his face. His long lean body paced the class as his deep husky voice filtered across the room reaching my ears.

I hated Calculus. No, I down right loathed it. It was pointless and useless; really who is ever going to use Calculus in real life?

Despite my pure hatred for the subject Mr. Miller was the only thing that made it worth while. Sure I was failing because I spent my entire class time staring at him. Day dreaming about his strong hands and plump lucious lips - touching me, holding me.

 Soon enough to my dismay the bell had rung signaling that school was over. Packing my bag, I paused when Mr Miller called my name. Looking up, I saw him motioning me over to his desk with his finger. Now what did the sexy hunk want to talk to me about?

Was he going to declare his undying yet taboo love for me?

I scoffed at myself. Yeah right, like he'd ever do that.

        "Yes, Mr.Miller?" I said strolling up to his desk with my bag slung across my shoulder.

"Your failing my class" he said giving me that 'what's up' look. I looked out the window at the rain that pelted out of the grey clouds.

"I'm well aware sir" I said staring directly into his eyes.

"You are aware that if you don't pass my class you won't be able to play soccer anymore?"

I looked at him, really?

Seriously?

Since when did I ever give two shit's about soccer?

I played it because it kept me in shape.

"I see"

It was all I could say, what else was there? You going to punish me sir? Bend me over that nice oak table and take me roughly from behind? I was taken aback by my own thoughts.

I could feel the blush creep across my cheeks. I coughed into my hand and shook my head.

Mr.Miller had raised his perfect little eyebrow.

You know he may be sexy, but in reality after class he's kind of annoying. Why do I say annoying? Bet you're all thinking all he did was raise an eyebrow; he was a concerned teacher, only watching out for his student. Well it was that single raised eyebrow, it's just kinda one of those things. It just bugged me, I had to no reason to be bugged by it, but it bugged me severely, sue me for it.

"What do you suggest I do sir?" I questioned him waiting to hear his answer.

"I'm glad you asked" he stated bluntly. I waited to see what else he would say when he suddenly bent over the righte side of his desk to the briefcase that was toppled over on its side on the floor. Kinda typical really when you really observed him - briefcase, red apple on his desk, a pencil holder beside that, and a plaque with his name on it on the front of the desk, he seemed kinda boring; his good looks of course made up for it.

I watched him open the brief case and pick up a large stack of papers. I hope to god it's not going where I think it was going?

"These Mr. Clark, are every test I've given out this year."

I heard myself groan aloud, his low deep chuckle was like music to my ears.

"You are to complete them, and then give them to me, depending on your grade, and the final exam you may or may not pass this class" he said seriously, really looking at me now. All I could do is nod my head slowly as I come to realise, he wasn't my favorite teacher anymore, he cared too much, he should be like the sewing teacher who just let me fail.