Trust issues

*FLASH BACK OF FRESHMAN YEAR*

I walked alone in the playground while I spotted a girl maybe 5'6 with brown hair and green dip dye.

"Uh hi,I'm Han-uel "I said shyly.giving her a gentle smile.
"Hi my name is Maila ,Lets go to the assembly hall,we have a lecture"she said as we walked together.

She was really nice at first.I felt happy.We both sat next to each other in maths.
It has been a week since school started and we started to get real  close to each other
"Who's your crush,If you tell me I will tell you who I like "she said leaning towards me,eagerly.

"Uhh okay I like Mark"I said hiding my face,shyly.
"Oooh"she said sliding back to her seat.
"Who do you like"I patted her on the shoulder.
"Uhhh Leon "she said looking at me with her big brown eyes.
"Oh you actually suite each other "I nudged her playfully .

I shouldn't have said that.I really shouldn't.

The next day:
I walked alone like always hoping to see someone who I knew.I felt strange.People just stared at me in the corridors,whispering.
There was something wrong.

BEEEP!
The bell rang and everyone rushed to there classes.
I walked up the narrow stairs and headed to my science class.

Mark was a nice playful guy.He wasn't in the popular group but he wasn't average.He was known in the school to be attractive.
"Hey!"I said swinging my bag at my chair.
He glared at me with his narrow eyes and I felt a shiver rise up my spine .
"Something wrong"I said nudging him.
"You shouldn't have said that to her know everybody knows."

No!
She did not!
Isn't she my friend?
Why?

Hour later

I ran to my maths class and walked towards her.
"How do you have the audacity to tell him?"I shouted.
People started to look at our direction but I chose to ignore it .
"Sorry"she giggled.
I pulled her chair back as she was gonna sit and she fell back landing on her ass.
I left the class room and headed to the big oak tree that I liked to sit on.
I saw a dark figure under the oak tree drawing.
"Umm is it okay if I sit next you."I asked politely .
She was the schools loner.I have seen her in the library drawing or on her phone in the hallways.
"What's up,you don't look like that usually.oh sorry,my names Sarah by the way.we should be friends"she said.
"Your a nice person.why don't you have friends"i asked curiously.
"You see I have trust issues"she answered.
"Guess what .i have trust issues know.How did I think people would be like angels and be so nice.There only here to make my life hell."I started to sob.
Her warm hands hugged me and my head rested on her shoulder as I sobbed harder.
"Let it out "she whispered in my ears.
I told her everything.I don't know why but I gave her a chance.A chance to build the blocks which where broken in me.

It was a miracle .