Social outcasts

"Social outcasts"
"Sounds right to me"I said back to Lina.
"Lets go to the canteen"Sarah said doing aegyo.
"Uhhhh"I laughed as I grabbed there wrists to go to the canteen.
Her aegyo was my weakness.
Few minutes later
"I'll wait for you here"I said sitting down on a booth.I grabbed my scrapbook and started to write something in bubble writing.
"What are you doing?"Sarah said placing her tray on the seat infront of you.
"Okay whatever,I'm inviting you guys to the cafe next to my house to meet some of my new friends there starting school tomorrow ".
"Sure we will meet at 6 then" I said happily.

After school
I opened the big wooden door to my house and went in.
I walked into the silent house.
I lived by myself because my parents moved to America and my brother Baekhyun moved with his friends.

I walked upstairs and walked into my room.
I grabbed a black crop top and some denim high waisted shorts and wore my superstars.

I looked at my phone to reveal the time 5:35
"I've got time"I thought aloud.
I walked down the narrow road with luxurious houses.I lived in a small house and Sarah lived in a huge apartment .We have decided that I will move in with her and Yohan next week.
I decided to take my phone out and plug in some music.

Around 10 minutes later,I arrived to a small cafe near the park.
DIIING!
The cafe bell rang as I stepped in.
I scanned the room and didn't find anyone,so I sat at our normal booth at the window side.

DIIIING!
I saw Sarah holding a boys wrist and a short boy following them with ginger hair.
The boy released his hand and looked towards me.
He was taller than her.
Had beautiful light brown hair that hid his forehead.
And a long ear piercing at his right ear.
(Imagine Him like the DNA MV)
I waved my hand to get Sarah's attention.
"They you where,thought your gonna be late"Sarah said while the boy sat next to her.
He looked up and our eyes locked.
His smile made my heart flutter.
Blood started to rush to my face so I took my tennis cap and hid my face.
"So this is Taehyung,He is gonna transfer to our school tomorrow.So guess who is a new member of the socials outcasts."she said happily.
"And this is Jimin,very shy doesn't really talk too much"

"Where the fuck is Yohan?"I said annoyingly.
"I'm here"she said waving her hands as she came in.
"She's scary"Taehyung whispered.
"she's just emotionless in the outside but is actually such a weirdo "
"Do you think I can't hear just because I'm across the room from you"she hit his head as she sat next to me.
Taehyung yelped in pain.

"So can we order now,I didn't eat anything since much just so I can eat a lot here"
We all started to laugh.
"What's your order?"A short and handsome boy asked.
"Can we get a marshmallow hot chocolate,A chocolate frappe,ice tea ,coffee and Green tea."
"Your order while be back shortly"
We all gave him a smile and he bowed and left.