Chapter 2 (Memories of Jake)

Carolina POV

After I kicked out Jake out of the house I never saw him again, he took all his pictures, money and everything he bought except one picture in the bedroom above the bed

I remember when we took this picture, it at the ending of our wedding, he was playing with my sister Kara, she was 23 that day still pregnant with her 8 month baby. That smile I love to see on him was on that picture. why do I feel like this for the past two months?

"Marla! Get in here now!" Marla is my house maid.

" Yes Miss. Carolina" Marla said  opening the room door.

"Could you get a pregnancy test for me?" I asked her.

"Yes I can Ma'am but can I ask why?" Marla asked with shock written all over her face.

"Why don't you just mind your own business!." I snapped at her.

"I be back in 5 minutes" Marla flinched because of the answer she got, she excused herself to call the local supermarket delivery guy to carry the test.

In about four minutes Marla got the test, paid the man then came to me with the test. I took it then do what the instruction on the box said I should do.

Four Minutes later

Are my eyes deceiving me?

A/N: Hey guys its me again, man I'm so excited I've got 10 reads ha! This is the first book I have put up on wattpad and have got so many read. Thank you for reading my story.