Chapter 17 (The Gala)

Jake's POV

      The gala came so fast. I haven't seen Sophia's dress as yet  but I hope it will be amazing. I pulled on my shoes then sat in the couch watching Classroom Of The Elite. Sophia came down the stairs, my eyes were fixated on her as I convene her dress. It was a long red dress with a diamond shaped opening that exposed her neck and a little of her breast, there was an oval opening at her side which bright out her curves  and beauty. I didn't even realized that she was calling me until she snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Wow Sophia! You look magnificent!" I blurt out, she blushed then said thank you. I turned of the T.V and went out to the car. I opened the door for her, when she got in I went in the driver's seat. The gala was kept in the evening so it was still bright outside. As we pulled up in the mansion driveway, we got out of the car. The paparazzi crowded around us and started asking questions.

"Why is this girl with the great billionaire Jake?" A man said

"She is my girlfriend." I announced

"How did you two meet?" The same guy asked

"What were your fist words?" The camera lady asked.

      The paparazzi went in total chaos as the more questions were asked. We pushed through the crowd then entered the mansion. There were a lot of people inside and a elegant music was playing. After a hour Some men approached me and started talking business and Sophia didn't seem to be getting the jokes so she went to the food court. I went went outside as soon as the group of men disbanded, a lot of kids were playing in the playground. My eyes caught a certain boy, he looked exactly like the boy in the picture I saw a week ago. Just to make sure I took out my phone and looked at the picture. Yes! I can see the resemble! He had on a baseball cap with a shirt with the number 10. He began to run but tripped on his shoe laces, he began to cry but stopped as I approached him. I tied his shoe laces and wiped his shirt off with  some wet leaves.

"Thank you mister!" His smile was as innocent smile. Looking at him carefully he had electric blue eyes and a Ginger colour hair, I realized he looked a lot like.... Me?

"Noah!" A familiar voice called him.

"Yes mom!" His voice echoed. As I looked up I froze, Carolina intensive gaze was focused on me.

"Jake." Carolina said softly

"What are you doing here?" I growled causing her to flinch.

"Excuse me? I here because I want to!"

"Where's Max?"

"We got divorced because of you!"

"What? How is this my fault!"

"If you didn't get me pregnant with him!" She pointed to the boy "None of this would happen!"

"What! I didn't get you pregnant!" I was taken aback "You were probably sleeping and doing things married women shouldn't be doing with a lot of men behind his back!"

"You don't remember do you?" Carolina sneered while shaking her head.

"Remember what?"

"4 years ago when I invited you to my mansion to tell you that I had a daughter but I had an abortion you got drunk before I told you. You were so drunk that you forced me to drink then one thing led to another that's when the abuse started when Max found out I'm pregnant. When I gave birth Max thought it was his but he didn't stay anything like Max. Max soon found out it was yours he was angry at first but gave him a chance but he didn't accept him as his father."

"...." I was speechless. I remember that day, I woke up with a killer headache and I didn't remember anything. I did the first that came to mind. I dashed towards the door and found Sophia in the food court talking to a girl.

"Sophia I'm ready to leave!" I poked her.

"I'm not ready!"

"Come on!" I yelled.

"Fine!" Sophia groan then took her friends number. We made our way to the car. I drove as fast as the car go to reach home.

"Hey what's going on?" Sophia asked but I could extract the anger as we walked in the house.

"I'll tell you tomorrow!" I slammed my door then used the built on bathroom then went to bed.

A/N: Hi guys I updated fast! Do you like it? I hope so because I feel motivated again. Thank you all who voted and commented but don't stop there continue voting and comment to express how you feel!😊😊😊😊😊😏😎