Epilogue

Jakes POV

It was a late Autumn weddings in the afternoon. The area had a breathtaking decoration. At the end of each seated aisle, had scented candles hanging from naked tree branches. Down the aisle had several moisten leaves that would not crack when you step on them.

"Hey Mark. " I called to my best man.

"Yeah?" He walked over towards me.

"Do me a favor."

Only ten minutes until the wedding began; my mother helped by passing out the program to the guest and lighting the candles.

"Can I get my mother's wedding necklace?"

"Well... Here's the thing about that."

( 3 minutes later )

"What do you mean you can't find it?" I yelled.

"Calm down brother," My brother Jason stood beside me. "Everyone is seated, mom's passed out the program, light the candles, now it your time to walk the aisle."

"But what about moth-"

"Calm down." Jason patted my back calming me down in the process.

I stood and walked towards the door. Everyone lined up in there correct order. I slowly pushed the door when the priest gave me the word.

All talking ceased and everyone stood as soon as the door opened and the wedding song started playing.

I slowly start marching with my brother by my side. My eyes landed on my mother was wiping tears that balled in her eyes.

The guests were silent in respect. Some patting my shoulder as I passed.

Finally we reached the altar and everyone was seated.

"Try not to drool when you see your wife." Mark tried to crack a joke but failed miserable. It helped calm my nerves though.

The doors opened once more and the priest walks up to the altar and tell everyone stand for the bride.

Everyone starts to smile once more as they stood once more as they whisper things to their neighbor about Sophia.

Sophia takes two steps out and was greeted by her father who escorted her down the aisle. All the quest staring at her, taking pictures of her dress, waving, smiling.  One thing is for sure no one made a sound.

The fear in Sophia's eyes when everyone was looking at her was overwhelming. I quickly mouthed 'Don't worry'

Gabriel took on both roles as the flowers girls and ring bearer.

They finally reached the aisle. As soon as her father present her to me, I kissed her cheek.

"Your beautiful." I whispered which a smile forgetting everything except Sophia. The clearing of Mark's throat to get our attention broke us out of our trance.

I took Sophia's hand walked towards the priest. Before her father walked away, he patted my shoulder.

"You can now be seated." Minister announced to the guest.

Everyone sat in an orderly fashion without causing much noise.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here this evening to witness this man and woman join together in holy matrimony."

We said our speech and afterwards we exchanged vows,  tears flowing down Sophia's eyes.

Gabriel came forward as the ring bearer and presented the diamond rings. I placed Sophia's one on her fingers then she placed on mine.

"Should anyone object to this marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace."

As assumed no one said a word.

"With the power invested in me I now announce you husband and wife. You may know kiss the bride."

I leaned in and kissed Sophia softly like I never done it before. Everyone erupted with cheering however I barely notice; my full attention rested on Sophia.

As soon after we did the candle symbolizing. I was beyond hungry.

I walked towards the cafeteria as soon as the reception begun. Sophia's parent basically hauled her from me to congratulate her.

"I'm so proud of you." Mark cheered as he approached me.

"Thanks."

"I'm so hungry." He yawned.

"You too."

"Of course. That ceremony too a lot of energy out of."

"Really?" I asked. "I wanted it to last longer.

"I want the special meal." Mark ordered

"I'll have the same thing, make it for two please."

The lady retreated in the kitchen and came out with the dishes. I collected the two and walked towards Sophia.

"This is for my beloved wife." I gave her the food.

"Thank you. I was really hungry."

"I can't wait to get out of here and have some fun." I whispered in her ear.

"W-what?" Her face red like a tomato.

The rest of the day was pure fun. Carolina couldn't make it because of some work. Mark and May caught the flowers and glove. It was a surprise to everyone.

A couple months later Sophia gave birth to two kids. It was a surprise because she thought she were to have one. Anyway their names were Toni Marshall and Monica Marshall. They are really cute.

Two years later May and Mark got married and had a daughter, Carolina found her 'Perfect Guy' John Shakespeare, she even introduced us and I found him quite nice. Her hospital business was really flourishing. Gabriel grew up and took over the company and I think she's doing a great job.

Carolina informed me of her pregnancy, apparently they have were planning to have a family. I just wish them the best.

Oh! I forgot to mention what happened to the kittens. They grew up over the years and died two years of our marriage. Gabriel was devastated. 2 years old Monica and Toni were very fond of them. We had a grand funeral due to Gabriel's order. Lucky the woman cat had kittens that are very beautiful with fluffy fur. They lived their life exploring new places and meeting new cats to be friends with.

And this concludes the life of The Billionaire's Ex Husband

A/N: This is the end of the book. I was so sad ending it but all good things must come to an end.

Thanks to all you readers that carry on undefeated during my writer's block and long time to update.

Thank you all.