Chapter 18 (Loving The Outdoors)

Jake's POV

        I woke up with a terrible headache. What happened at the gala flashed back in my head... I brushed my teeth then went downstairs to the kitchen where I was greeted with an amazing smell. I walked behind silently hugging her from the behind pushing up her breasts with one hand as the other went temptingly low down her skirt.

"Good morning my favorite girlfriend." My voice still husky and hoarse from just waking up. "Watcha up to?"

"Nothing Just making breakfast." Sophia said then gave me my plate with food then feed Jester. It was Roast Pork Bowl.

"Thanks this delicious!" I complimented the food.

"Thanks." She smiled. I got up to watch a movie when Sophia held onto my hand.

"What?" I looked at with a intensive gaze.

"Do you want to talk about yesterday?"

“Some low life thing tried to use a child which she probably had plastic surgery on him to look like me to get in my life!” I shouted, anger over coming me. I yanked my hand away from her and stormed out the kitchen.

"Do you want to go watch a movie?" Sophia inquired

"Sure." I agreed "Maybe it will help calm me down."

"Cool." She agreed.

"Wait! I have a better idea." I gave her a mischievous smirk, she gave me a intense stare.

------------------------------------------------------

        "Aww your so beautiful!" I said in complete aw. Sophia stood in front me with a priceless face. We were in a clothing store and I gave Sophia a yellow princess dress and a yellow umbrella.

"I can't reach the zip!" Sophia exclaimed earning a chuckle.

"Are you sure?" I teased. She sighed then pulled me in the room. "What should I do with you?"

"Help me pull down this zip." Sophia inquired, turning around showing me the zip. I sighed pulling down the zip. My mind went crazy with naughty thoughts but was cut off when Sophia pushed me out.

"Are we finished now?" Sophia came out in black jeans and blouse, I nodded.

      I walked up to the cashier and gave her everything. I cringed when she bat flirttious eyes at me. Wanting to get out of here I dropped the $10 dollar on the counter and left without the change.

"Were next?" Sophia asked, I looked then pulled her towards a jewelry plus electronic store.

       I took up a golden necklace with a diamond at the end of it.

"Wow!" Sophia exclaimed. "That is beautiful!"

"Hey!" I called the man behind the counter.

"Yes sir?" The man came towards us.

"Is this real good and diamond?" I asked, the man nodded. "I want it."

"That's $400." The man went around the cash register.

"I want this too!" I took up two Android watch.

"That's now $800." I handed him the money and collected the receipt. I slipped the watch on her hand and hook the chair around her neck, she shot me a thank-you look. It was getting dark so we got in my car and drove off. I drove around the city. The lighting were beautiful as we passed throughout the city.

"Wow!" Sophia said in aw. "This is beautiful!"

"Not as beautiful as you." I chuckled, she hide her face from mine but I could still see that see was blushing.

        Sophia yawned and that was my cue to get her something to eat. I pulled over at a restaurant and we both walked in and took a table by the window. A waiter came and took our order which was roasted goose. He came back with the food really quick.

"You know." I started. "There isn't anyone I the world that I'd rather spend this moment with than you."

"Thanks?" She said sounding more like a question.

"Come on let's go home." I stood and we walked to my car then drove off.

      We soon reached home. Jester was happy to see us so he ran to us to get his dinner. We went to bed after we did our personal hygiene.

A/N: Hi peeps here's the next chapter. Thank you for the update comment. Remember VOTE, COMMENT and NO BAD COMMENTS.