Chapter 16 [Hong Kong!]

Jake's POV

         I watched Sophia as she stared at the card I gave he a minute ago. It was a bank card linked to mine so any thing she wanted she could just buy it without asking me, of course she denied it but was forced to keep it after I slipped it in her purse. We've just got off the my business plane and is now collecting our luggage. Sophia lit up when she saw her pet hamster. After she signed the contract we went to the pet store where I bought her the hamster, she loves him to death. He was her soft side it makes me jealous.

"Jester!!" Sophia squealed, opened the cage and squeezed him tightly. If animals could talk the hamster would be screaming help. I wanted to bring the female kitten whose name is Jessica but she would eat the hamster.

"Okay that's enough." I said then took Jester from her and put him back in his cage, his eyes looked as if thanking me with total allegiance.

"Hey!" Sophia pout then took his cage up and pulled her bag towards my trusty Range Rover. As I placed our things in the trunk I heard some squeals as some teenage girls saw me. It's only some time before the paparazzi come snooping. I loped in my car beside Sophia where I saw her cuddling with Jester. I sighed then drove off.

"As a billionaire I was expecting you to drive a  Bugatti or Lamborghini." Sophia started up a conversation.

"I try not to be extraordinary in the car I drive and besides when I saw this car I felt something what I haven't felt in years... Love" I said then kissed the steering wheel. Sophia looked a little taken aback by my words and action.

"Well good for you." Sophia replied and stroked Jester's fur. We reach the house half an hour later after enjoying the amazing lighting of Hong Kong in the night. I parked the car in the garage and slowly took Sophia out of the car bridal style and carried her to the bedroom. I walked out of the room and carried our things in the house, I left her thing in her room and went in the room next door to sleep after feeding Jester, put him in a new cage where went to sleep immediately on the small bed Sophia made and put the cage in the table beside Sophia. I went to my room check my emails and went to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------

"Morning sleepyhead!" I greeted Sophia as she walked down the stairs and came in the kitchen where I was cooking. She was in her room writing in her diary and talking to Jester as he was laying on her diary.

"Where am I?"

"My mansion!" I said enthusiastically "You feel asleep on our way here yesterday night."

"Oh." She looked around, the kitchen had a island around the stove,a table for 6 people, a 3 door refrigerator, an oak counter and cupboards. I turned and stroked her hair leaning in and kissed her lips. Not hesitating she pushed me away

"What is your problem!" Sophia shouted I just smirked.

"Your my Girlfriend remember and on the contract it said sexual activities allowed in public and private."

"That wasn't on it!"

"I snuck it in," I said as Jester came running in the kitchen "Remember always read the fine print."

      Sophia Sat on the chair as she waited for her breakfast. I soon finished and gave her hers.

"The meeting is tomorrow," I informed her "You should come with me so get ready by 11:00 PM"

      As soon as I poured Jester's hamster food in the bowl he began eating and then drank his water. I walked out the kitchen turned on the T.V and started to watch Bungo Stray Dogs. The day came to an end quickly. I went in my bed after saying goodnight to Sophia checking my phone I saw a picture with Carolina and a boy. He had on a baseball hat with a track suit. My eyes caught the headline Billionaire Carolina's son now three years old. Max is stepping up on his game but in the picture the boy doesn't look any thing like Mark. I sighed them went to bed.

------------------------------------------------------

"I'm glad this meeting was a success." The owner of the business shook my hand. "We're having a gala next week and your both invited." The man said then left

"I want you to buy the finest and most expensive dress you can find!" I announced as we went in my car.

"Are you sure?"

"Even if the dress is 1 million dollars it would hardly put a dent in my bank book" I chuckled.

"Well if you insist."

       We enjoyed the beautiful lights of Hong Kong as we drove on the smooth road back to the mansion. Jester looked extremely happy when he saw us but the happiness was bigger when Sophia gave him his food.

A/N: Okay! I know it's been over two months till I last update but I'm going to do my best to update soon. Love and kisses Legendary_Cookie 😋😋😋😙😙😙.