Chapter 15 (Personal Girlfriend)

Jake's POV

I've been trying to call Carolina for the meeting with Kara. I got a call yesterday about the merger of the companies saying they wanted to cancel, I sighed then turn on the TV and start go watch Infinite Stratos 2. After 15 minutes of the anime my phone began to vibrate, I scooped up the phone and saw it was from a strange number.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Um... is this Jake I'm speaking to?" I immediately recognized the voice.

"Hey Sophia!" I answered her question indirectly.

"I'm calling about the job?" She asked nervously, I chuckled.

"Let's meet a Fine N Dine to discuss this okay?" I questioned her then watched the cat run down the Stairs Gabriel behind him.

"Sounds good."

"I'll meet you there at 3:00 PM"

"Okay!" she said then hang up.

I checked my watch and saw it was just 12:00 am.

"Who was that?" Gabriel asked with a curious expression then stroke the cutest kitten's fur.

"It was someone who I know. I'm leaving in a few hours Violet will take care of you until I come back okay?" I asked.

"Sure." Gabriel sat in the couch and use the computer. I went back to watch the anime with the kitten in my hand. After a while Gabriel called them for their Cat food then came back and used the computer again watch my little pony with her headphone.

"Remember the business trip you have. I'm sure you haven't found anyone yet." Gabriel told me then continue doing what she was doing. A mischievous smile came to my face, I have a plan.

2 hours later

I started to get ready for the meeting with Sophia. I did everything necessary,grabbed my wallet and got in my car, I by the time I reached Fine N Dine it was already 3:00 PM. I took a table for two and waited for Sophia the door opened revealing a very sexy Sophia. She wore a black dress that hugged her curves perfectly but looked a little tight, I never mentioned that she had cute emerald eyes. I texted her the directions to the table, she took a seat in the available at the table.

"You look extremely beautiful." I said in Aw voice which made her blush harshly.

"Let's get to business." Sophia said in a firm voice.

"Easy... Let's get something to eat first." I calmed her down.

"Fine."She opened her menu book.

"Tell me when your ready to order." I opened my menu book

"I've read about your breakup with Carolina and I must say you interest me because most billionaire would be cold hearted but your very cheerful and energetic... What's your secret?" She questioned curiously after giving the waiter her menu.

"I don't want to be like those people, being cheerful is in my blood." The waiter came back with the food. I ordered chicken and fries while Sophia ordered burger, fries a chocolate milk and steak. We ate in grim silence, every time I stole a glance she caught me. We soon finished eating and the waiter came for the dish.

"Now let's get down to business." Sophia tapped her finger on the table.

"I'm going on business to go to Hong Kong for a month and I will need someone to come with me and I have chosen you." A smirk crawled my lip "If you accept I will introduce as my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend!" Sophia screeched gaining causing a few heads to turn from neighboring tables, she dropped her head on the table due to the intensity of the awkwardness.

"I'll pay $2,000 a day."

"2,000 a day!" She choked which rewarded her with a few glance.

"Yup!" I reassured her "But you'll have to sign a contract. Do you accept?"

"Wait what would this involve?"

"Kissing, hugging, holding hands, sharing room and getting to know each other better. "

"I not so thrilled about the kissing and sharing the same room but I accept."

"Yes!!" I exclaimed "We'll leave in a week so start packing because I'm going to pick you up at 4:00 PM and take my business plane." Sophia simply nodded.

"I'll call you about the contract tomorrow. We'll meet at the Park, Sounds good?" I asked and Sophia nodded yet again. We rose from the table, I payed the bill then head to the parking lot, let Sophia in the car then I went in the drivers seat and dropped her at her house then drove home and do all the things that are involved in personal hygiene then went to bed.

A/N: Hey guys I'm back!!! I hope you like this chapter. I'm going to put up a notice you must read it for your well being. Thanks for reading remember Vote, Comment and Share.