Chapter 13 (Birthday Party!)

Gabriel's POV

      Two more days on till my birthday party. I'm so excited about it so I'm going to invite many of my friends because they were excited as well. I'm also thinking of buying my self a gift.

"Hey Gabriel!" Tracy waved me over to her seat in the cafeteria.

"Hi Tracy." I said

"I heard about your birthday party."

"Shhh! Lower your voice. And here's your invitation"

"Thanks!"

Carolina's POV

One day ago

  I went home, parked my car in the garage and opened the front door. Max was there watching the TV, I snuck in my room and took a shower and looked in the mirror. I realized that my breast and my butt have gotten bigger, I put on my clothes then I realized that the TV has been turned off and footsteps were coming towards the door then it stopped. I sighed round 40 I guess, the door opened slowly opened.

"We're have you been?" Max asked calmly.

"I was at Little League bar and restaurant. Your food is on the table."

"Okay then." Max said eyeing me suspiciously then closed the door. I took this as a opportunity to read the letter... Don't think that you can use that child to bring us back together.

     I laughed at his crabby writing. I didn't want that.. Exactly. The door slowly opened.

"Honey, I have great news!" Max

"What?" I tilt my head in question.

"Were both going to Jamaica!" Max clapped. Ohh God kill me now.

Two Days Later

Gabriel's POV

     I helped Jake set up the house. I felt so special because this is my
9th birthday, I'm so happy that I have Jake as my father. Yes! He took me as his daughter which means that he went to the lawyer and made me his official daughter. It has always been the two of us alone in the house except for the security but no maid. We do clean the house together a bonding experience and as father and daughter time.
My wish is that he finds a wife so we can live together.

5 hours later

Jake's POV

    The place was overloaded with people. SHIT!! I hate parties the main reason why I agreed to have this party was because I had a business trip last year so I told her that I would have a party this year for her. The music boomed throughout the house, through the crowd I saw Mark pulled May through the back door. Curiosity got the best of me so I followed them the went in the green house farm I had and they went in the comfort zone, I heard heavy moaning then I saw Mark kissing May while his hand went to pull off her clothes. Not wanting to see anymore of them I walked inside. The schedule board said that there would be an singing contest from the guests. There were a lot of good performances. The gift opening came shortly after, a lot of people came up and gave Gabriel a gift. Tracy slowly walked up to Gabriel and slowly gave her a gift. Tracy family is poor so I helped them by giving her father a job as a janitor in my company, he was so happy that he has been working very hard and has been uplifting the company. I snapped out of my trail of thoughts when I saw Gabriel cry, I tensed for a moment resisting the urge to run on stage.

"They were born about two weeks ago." Tracy talked slowly stated.

"T- Thank you!" Gabriel stuttered by that time I saw Mark and Max walk in through the back door. Violet walked on the stage and gave Gabriel a gift... Damn! Violet knows how to get the perfect gift, it was a brand new laptop. She asked for me to make a promise to her that I will find a wonderful Woman by the end of the year. The party was over in hours but felt like minutes. I walked over to Mark.

"How was your first time feeling May with that monster?" I asked

"It was awesome... How did you
know"

"I saw you two"

    I walked away from him then went to bed after every thing that was needed to be done was done such as talking to Gabriel, clean up the place and going to bed.

A/N: Hey guys!! Sorry for not updating in a long time. It's just that I had no motivation, Anyways I hope you liked this chapter.