Payback

Ginny
     Ginny saw Luna on top of Neville when she was heading to the bathroom, she was  heart broken, Right now she is in a stall in the bathroom Myrtle is there right now so she started crying I thought we had somthing I  mean the rose and-and th-the time we spent together in her dorm. She couldn't stand it anymore all her thoughts were going together sticking and getting twisted she fainted.
     She woke up in Severus's hands,"AHHH!" She fell,"Bloody Hell!" Severus helped her up,"Be quiet Weasley!" She looked around Draco, Hermonie and Luna were here, the room was black with some sheets covering a shelf, she walked over and pulled the sheet,"Dont touch that." Severus says "who's that?" They were pictures of Lily but Ginny didn't now that,"No one." Said Severus closing the conversation, then Ginny realized what Luna did to her, she got up and walked over to Draco, she pulled him to the closet and closed the door,"act like we just kissed." She whispered
"Why?"
"Just do it!"
Ginny loosened his tie and pant and than messed his greasy hair up than she did the same thing to herself, finally she rubbed her lipstick on his cheek and neck,"There." They walked out and Luna took a glance at Ginny with a frown on her face.
     After a while Hermonie walked up to Severus and asked,"why are we here?" "Umbridge is questioning kids and putting the crucio curse them, you were the only kids I could get in time." Everyone looked at him until Draco whispered in Ginny's ear,"What was the fake kissing about?"
"I just like you." Ginny answered Draco looked at her and she kissed him. Luna turned around facing Snape,"Can I go, she's bound to be done collecting now." "Yah." Snape adds by this time Ginny had her legs wrapped around Draco who was holding her up. When Luna left Ginny stopped kissing and went to her dorm.

(I didn't know what to do so I just started making up stuff,  I'm sorry if Ginny and Draco were to much and Severus was to nice)