Two white hares

We were alone, dancing. She kissed my cheek and rest her head on my neck as we swayed to the music, it felt nice, like nothing else I've ever had before.

        Luna came into my room last night, she took me by the hand and pulled me close to her, she told me she missed me as I kissed her forehead. I expected that Everyone was asleep as it was black outside except for a faint glitter of the moon as splotches of stars, Luna caught me looking outside and leaned close to my ear whispering to me,
     "The stars reminded me of you." I asked her why with a faint chuckle, "they look like your freckles." She tapped the little clusters of brown dots on my face and smiled I returned the smile, we didn't talk and just stared into each others eyes, I never realized the greyish colouring mixed in with the blue, it's nice, like a snowy day come over a frozen lake.
    "I missed you too, love of my life." I said breaking the silence. She cuddled into my arm sending shivers up my spine i propped her head on my head lifting it to meet my gaze,I could tell she wasn't wearing makeup becuase I could make out light spread apart dots on her face, as we looked in each others eyes I lead her to my by bed,
      "Have you learned any new tricks" I smiled as her face light up. She grabbed her wand and with a flick of her wrist stars surrounded us, she consentrated for a second and then whispered 'expecto patronum" once she did a white hare came flying out of it, Luna tapped my shoulder and I pulled my wand out and whispered the patronum charm as well, instead of a trotting horse gracefully galloping out it was more hopping, we started confused as it started to shrink, it's ears grew and flopped down, before my eyes hopped a full grown hare two full grown hares acctually. We stared dazzed  about what just happened, we looked at eachother, Luna's cheeks were A scarlet red. I looked down as she moved towards me, she stopped kneeling right before me as I looked up, she took my hand and gently pecked it and whispered, "I love you too Ginny, I do."