Love hurts

Luna
I awoke Ginny's arms wrapped around me, I felt safe... it was nice. I would have sat and embraced the hug but I knew people would awaken and Ginny wouldn't like that. I sat up feeling depressed and unprotected, as I left the bed she let out an exasperated sigh and weakly tried to put her arms back around me. She held me, still standing then I walked off.
I was in the library. Reading, silently thinking about Ginny, I couldn't help but smirk as I thought about her sweet hug when a blood curdling scream came in the hall. I walked toward a cluster of students when I realized I was barefoot, the ground cold on the bottoms of my feet. A girl was laying on the floor a slash across her chest, the people buzzed with questions asking what happened as professor McGonagall came running up, she carried the girl to the hospital wing with the help of one of the students.
I went up to the common room to see if Ginny was awake. She wasn't there, she must have went back to the common room, I sighed wishing it was still last night and her arms were still around me, sometimes I feel she might not love me anymore, but I shake my head telling myself she does. The thought scares me, not having her to love me but I mean what can you do. What scares me even more is if she stayed with me when she didn't love me, I want the best for her, I want her to love me, but if she didn't I wouldn't want her to be stuck in a realationship she doesn't want to be in, that would hurt me even more than her just telling me, the realization that she doesn't.
          It was the weekend so I didn't have any classes to go to, just had some Transfiguration, and Potion homework to do, so, I did it, it was pretty simple. as I was setting down my books a little note flew by my nose, it wrote,
      'Dear Luna,
                      I can't come around for a while as I am quite busy, I'll try in a month to see if I can sneak out to see you but before than I probably won't."
    I slid it back under the bed, this is what I was talking about, I love her, if I was busy I would give up anything for her, why doesn't she feel that way about me? Is it selfish? I just want her to tell me everyday she still loves me for reassurance just so I know. I don't know... mabye I'm selfish but it doesn't matter.
          I pulled out a book and opened it to the page I was reading but then I began thinking to myself... It was of Ginny, I had to pretend not to be hurt. I don't know how I could, tears swelled my eyes, just the thought of me not having her breaks my heart. I laid back in my bed, arms covering my face as my body began to shake with each sob, it hurts, I thought to myself, she hurts me, love, it hurts so much.