Fire

"LUNA GET UP" Ginny screamed shaking Luna awake, "GET UP NOW!" Screams surrounded them, Luna awoke, it was hot like really hot.
"Ginny what's happening?!"
"Just come there's no time to explain"
        They ran avoiding the fire that surrounded them, "GINNY!" Luna screamed as Ginny tripped over a root.Luna helped her up and looked at her face, tears glistened down her cheeks, her forehead had a gash, blood rubbed down from it, Luna pulled her up and they continued running eventually making it to the castle, Professors pointed there wands toward the Hogwarts water streaming out of them.
        They looked around for somebody,somebody who knew what happened.
  "Ginny!?" They heard Ron scream through the crowd
  "RON!!" She ran toward him pulling Luna with her "Ron, Ron, w-what hap-happened?"
  "Bloody Death Eaters, came stormin' trying to burn it down"
   "Where's Harry!?"
   "Trying to find Hermoine... where were u two?"
   "We-" Ginny got cut off by Luna
   "I needed help getting somthing down by the lake... we accedently fell asleep..."
Harry walked up towards them, "can't find Hermonie Ron..."
"Bloody hell! I got to go find her u guys... don't get hurt." He ran off with Harry through the crowds of people
    Eventually the fire stopped and Dumbledoor fixed it up. Everyone was told to go to common rooms so that the staff can discuss what the next steps were. Luna and Ginny Hugged and went separate ways, both common rooms were buzzing with noise about what happened.