A threesome with an apple

(Ginny)
I'm mad at myself for leaving her, I noticed she hasn't been exactly, herself. She's been much more sad, I should have stayed but I just, I hate her when she's sad... I just can't.
I want to be with her but not like this, I don't want to be her bandaid I don't want her to constantly need me. Becuase the thing with bandaids is they stop the bleeding but they hurt a shit ton when you rip them off. I don't know if I love her still. It hurts to think about it so mabye I do, she's attached, she loves me I guess, i can't leave her not now. Mabye she'll end it for me... I'm happy I can love her I think I'll just act like it's nothing I mean I do love her I don't want to hurt her... that's love right?
I look at her and she's the same person I guess. It's just changed it's really changed, it's like I look threw her, inside, she's not the same. I've hurt her a lot and I don't know what to do to help her... I hate this I love her okay I love her. I looked at the rose that was sitting on the bedside table in the jar I got angry and picked it up and smashed it,
      "fuck!" I  yelled anger was imminent
"Ginny?" A small voice came by the door
"Oh umm... hey Harry." I smiled the best I could
"Can we talk" he asked, his eyes were sort of puffy, he looked like complete crap
"Yah, okay, sit down"
He walked and sat on the bed, he looked like he had a lot to say, "so? What do you want to talk about?" I asked looking in his green eyes, the red made them pop out a little more, I guess it's the contrasting but he still looked like crap
"How's you and Luna doing?" He asked looking up
"Oh..." I started not willing to open up to him, "yah, fine, why?"
"Draco and me aren't going to well..." he looked down at his thumbs
"What happened."
"He loves somthing more than me and I just can't handle it. He spend more time with the god damn thing than me! Like we're supposed to be together! He should like talk to me more than the god damn..."
"What does he love more than you? I find that hard to believe myself that he does, as closed off as he is I can tell he does love you."
"The god damn apple! He loves apples more than me!" He chuckled
"Harry, come on he does not love the apple more than you... I mean the apple can't give him affection."
"Ginny, I once watched a man ripe a whole in a peach and have sexual realations with it..." (hehe you'll understand if you understand ;) )
"That is... discusting" I laughed
"Yah it was..." he paused his smile fading and looked at Ginny, "you know you and Luna are like the best couple I've ever seen. I mean besides me and draco of course. What's happening with you two? And if you say nothing I know it's not true becuase your both moping around."
"It's hard to explain Harry" but was it? Was it really that hard to explain I mean? No...
"Okay. Well I've been wondering about a threesome with draco with his apple of course. Do you think he'll be up for it?"
"Yah I think he'll definitely jump on that idea" i shook my head and Harry left leaving me alone once more.. mabye I should shes Luna? But mabye not...