Tom

I know I say this a lot but my family has been through a lot through this year and so but yaaaaaah ima try and post more once a week or so........

                                                                           Ginny
     Today I went into the secret tunnels and I heard yelling and crying so I crawled toward the sound making sure i wasn't being seen, I kept crawling toward the sound it started hitting loader and loader until I heard it beside me what there's... no passage there though...* i kept looking where I heard the voice, "NO STOP, PLEASE!" I looked over a bit and I saw a lighter grey spot it went up a bit and over then down I pushed it and it opened almost silently, *yes* it got louder instantly when I opened the door.
     I continued crawling and turned the corner then I saw two body's two shadows more like it it was bright i watched in fear for me and the one person screaming, it sounded like two guys I decided to say somthing, "Hello?" The shadows looked at me for a second the guy above smiled the most evil smile I saw he continued, "STOP" I started screaming the shadows continued, "Get off of me!!"the one shadow said "you tortured me with you your body EVERYTHING Tom!" *tom*. The one shadow flinched at the name  *i heard Harry say voldemort hated his name TOM* Tom started crying, "no please get off me," he looked about 3rd year  *this is why he's evil* *why he turned bad, he had  bad happen to him* the ghosts started to disappear as Ginny watch there in shock, when they were almost divaperated Ginny realized something where they were, a ring.
     She sat there staring at the ring then crawled toward it, she touched it, it was cold it gave off a shine a blue tint when she tried to take it there was an earpeircing scream she went to cover her ears but it was like it was in her head, she fainted.