After the kiss

Luna
     "Should we go somewhere else?" Asked Ginny Luna thought for a while "everyone is reading at this time! In ravenclaw!" Luna shot out too exited,"come on!" They ran to the ravenclaw common room and went to Luna's bed they started making fun of people and talking about how they would hide there relationship from everyone.
     Ginny looked into Luna's eyes and they kissed until Ginny heard somthing,"Luna... I think Someone is coming up the stars Luna released her kiss on Ginny's neck, they should still be in the lybrary! Luna thought "I hear it too." Luna says,"Get under the bed there's a hole that leads to slytherin common room in the room there is a big tube into the wall it leads to Griffindoor. Ok?" "Ok"Ginny replies
     she crawls through the hole she sees Harry why is Harry in the slitherin common room! She thinks then a door swings open it's Draco,"There gone!" Draco says  then they look at each other,"Draco... i heared from someone that you were dating Ginny." Ginny gaged "you guys were apparently in a closet together, did you guys do it?" Harry asked "No Harry never i like you and you only!" Draco relies Ginny gaped and Draco kisses Harry,"you only!"
     Ginny found the tube and crawled into it and sure enough it led her to griffendoor common room, Harry and Draco she repeated to herself Oh my gosh! Harry and Draco! She looked behind herself she could hear someone is it Luna?  But it could be Harry! They were getting closer and then they stopped and went sideways and then they stopped again.
     She went over to her bed it was 5:00 wow time sure does fly! She took the rose at her bed side table and kissed it.