The starlit sky

"Ginny? Ginny wake up!" Luna whispered.
"What?" Moaned Ginny
"I wanted to see you..." Luna chuckled as Ginny sat upright in her bed, "come for a walk my love"
"Mhm" Ginny smiled as Luna pulled her up
"Follow me" she whispered as she climbed under Ginny's bed into the crawl space, Ginny listened and followed through.
Ginny felt wind come on her face as she crawled farther, Luna pushed against the wall and it opened towards a hill, "wow" said Ginny, "this is beautiful" there was a blanket on the ground and the hill faced the starry sky. Luna grabbed her hand and pulled her to sit on the blanket.
After a while of laughing Ginny laid down, Luna looked at her than laid down too, right as Ginny's eyes were dropping there hands touched, Ginny wrapped her fingers around Luna, Luna turned her head to face her then climbed on top of her, there lips touched eachother as Ginny flipped Luna over so she was on top, "you should know i like top" Ginny smiled as Luna laughed.
        "Never leave me love..." Luna whispered as her head rests on Ginny's shoulder
       "I won't"
       "You promise?"
       "I swear..."
       Luna smiled as her eyes became droopy.
       "I love you Luna." Ginny whispered and she fell into slumber, her arm around Luna... the sound of owls soaring and crickets chirping surrounded her... "don't ever forget that" she mumbled as everything went dark... there they lay peacefully under the starlit sky...