Chapter |2

|Khalil|

"Aye nigga where you been?" I asked Quay. He was takin' his time to come outta the house once the party had died down.

"My bad homie. I was tendin' to that youngin' wit that lil fine piece you were entertainin'." he smirked. I shook my head.

"I hope you ain't gas her head up wit that pillow talk."

Quay pulled up his saggin' pants. "Nah man." he chuckled.

"Whatever. Get in the car so I can take your ass home."

I opened my door and got inside startin' the engine and hearin' my baby purr. I loved the sound she made when I started her up. Quay shut his door just as I was about to back out of the driveway. Before puttin' the car into drive I put on my seatbelt and swerved past the other parked cars off to the side of the road.

I turned on my radio blastin' Successful by Drake. This song always spoke volumes to me.

I glanced over to Quay to see him cheesin texti' on his phone. I didn't know who he was talkin' to but I knew it had to be Angelina friend or some hoe. The difference between me and Quay is he chases hoes. Hoes come to me by choice. I don't chase no female. Never will. Just ain't how I roll. I ain't complainin' tho cuz I love females but I ain't gonna play myself bein' in competition for anybody.

Me and Quay been close since diapers. Anytime you saw me you would see him. We never got into it and he was the only nigga I trusted growin' up and still do. Can't trust nobody new these days cuz people fake as hell. Quay is the player type for the most part. He'll tell a female what she wanna hear to get whatever he want. Me on the other hand I'm blunt as fuck. Ain't no sugar coatin' shit. My mouth has no filter. I honestly think thats why these hoes be on my dick. But if it's one thing I can't stand is a dick rider.

I heard Quay laugh as I pulled up at a stop sign. I turned my attention to him.

"What's funny?"

"Oh nothin'. This shawty jus asked me to swing through. She want the D." he chuckled. I shook my head.

"You gon' catch somethin' sooner or later."

Quay waved me off. I pulled off from the stop sign and pulled into his driveway after a few more minutes of drivin'. I put my car in park and waited for this nigga to get out.

"Thanks bruh. I'll hit you up lata." he said, turnin' to me to give me dap. I dapped him up.

"No prob. Wrap it up." I chuckled, rubbin' at my chin hair. He smirked.

"Always."

Quay got outta the car and I watched him walk up the pathway to his front door before backin' out. My house wasn't that far from here so it was only like a five minute drive. Once I was finally home I made sure to lock my car doors and the front door. I honestly hated stayin' in this big ass house by myself. That's the single life for you.

Walkin' up the marble stairs and to my cherry wood bedroom door, I pushed the door open and shut it behind me. Cuttin' on the bathroom light I turned on the shower and stripped outta my clothes. This shower was gonna be quick cuz I was tired as hell.

I got business to handle in the mornin'.

|Angelina|

I had just finished brushing my mess of hair and pulled it up into a high bun. Malia was looking at something on tv. After looking myself over I walked to her bed and plopped down beside her.

"So... What were you and Quay up to at the party? You were nowhere to be found?"

Malia giggled. "Nothing really. We were just talking trying to get to know each other better."