Chapter |7

|Few Days Later|

_________________________________

|Khalil|

"Can y'all shut the fuck up wit' all'at." I huffed. All these nigga's was laughin' and shit 'bout nothin' important. All I wanted to do was chill and check this work bein' packed and shipped out but here they were blowin' my high.

"My bad Wiz. I jus' wanted to lighten the mood. It's been quiet as fuck today." Domo, one of my homeboys stated. I closed my eyes and sighed, tryin' my best not to get irritated all over again.

"That's how I like it. Now if y'all done wit' that hoopin' and hollerin', I'd like to smoke in peace. Make y'all selves useful or some shit." I replied, basically dismissin' they asses. A few of my other boys started mumblin' under they're breath but I didn't give 'em time to speak up. Once they were out my office I sighed a sigh of relief.

Ever since I had that lil kick back at my crib my mind keeps wandering back to Angelina. It's crazy how she's all I think about since we've got to know each other a lil better. But this shit ain't neva happened to me before. I don't know if I should be even worried 'bout her but damn. It's like she mind fuckin' me and I can't do shit 'bout it.

I wanna be more than a friend to her but I already know that shit ain't gonna play out to well. It's bound to be a lot of drama that I don't wanna put her through especially since she doesn't know who I really am and what I do. I saw how she looked at me when Tiffany called me Wiz. Wiz is a name only people who know really know me call me. I don't want her lil innocent ass to get caught up in shit she has no business to be in. I don't wanna corrupt her. I know she's a good girl and once she fucks wit' me that good girl gonna be turned out. Plus I know Messiah wouldn't be too happy if he found out I was messin' wit' her.

I jus' really don't know what to do.

I was about to light up another blunt when there was a small knock at my door. I knew it was a female by the way they knocked but I knew it wasn't one of my hoes who work fa me, cuz they know not to bother me unless I come to them.

I sighed deeply and sat the blunt down. I stood up and stretched my long legs before slowly walkin' to the door. I took my time cuz I clearly didn't give a fuck. I turned the door knob and pulled the door open only to see Tiffany smilin' like she had jus' got dicked down or some shit. I rolled my eyes and walked back to my chair.

"You can't speak?" she asked, her heels clicking across the marble black floors. I didn't even look up at her, I jus' went back to doin' what I planned to before her ass showed up.

"You showed up out the blue. The fuck I need to speak to ya ass fa?" I chuckled, blowin' smoke into her face. She frowned and waved her hand fannin' the smoke away.

"Your ass still rude as hell." she replied, slight attitude comin' out. I shrugged, blowin' out more smoke.

"I don't give a fuck. Now what you came here fa? I'm busy right now." I made sure to look straight into her eyes so I could see if her ass would lie.

"I just wanted to see you. You blew me off at your lil party so I wanted to know why. I mean-"

"Really?" I cut her off, chucklin'. This trick had to have lost her mind to be thinkin' she could be questionin' me. I ain't her damn man. She looked at me confused.

"What's funny?"

"You." I replied nonchalantly. I could feel my high kickin' in.

"How am I funny? I just wanted to know one simple thing Wiz. I don't see how you could just act like I don't exist after everything we've been through."