Chapter |6

A Month Later

__________________________________

|Khalil|

I was sittin' at the usual chill spot me, Quay and Messiah would come to when we felt like splurgin'. We ain't have shit else to do tonight so The Golden Palace was where we met up at. I ain't really have a likin' to strippers but this is where I could enjoy myself, smoke some exclusive shit and have some good laughs. Plus I was tryna get my mind of Lina since she ain't hit a nigga up anymore. I don't know what happened that made her avoid me but it nothin' I couldn't handle. She wasn't mine to begin wit' so why stress?

As we walked into the club that was packed wit' fake ballers, dope boys, sugar daddy's etc. We made our way to our usual V.I.P area where we were known by the usual broads that gave lap dances. As soon as we sat down Quay was wavin' a chick over to sit in his lap. He was whisperin' some shit into her ear makin' her smile. His ass lame as fuck.

"What can I get y'all handsome fella's tonight?" A white chick asked, eyein' me.

"Bring three bottles of Hennessey and whatever else my boys want."

She smiled and nodded, turnin' her attention to Siah then Quay. Once she walked away I got a good look at her ass that was fat. I shook my head and smiled.

"You must plan on gettin' fucked up tonight." Siah chuckled, lightin' up a blunt. I smirked.

"Hell yea. Might have to get a designated driver from now on. You know I don't know how to act when that Henny in me."

Siah laughed, blowin' out smoke. "Shit I'm the same way. Jus' glad we surrounded by bad bitches."

I nodded and took a freshly rolled blunt outta my pocket. One thing I never did was do that rotation shit. Quay and Siah my boys and all but ain't no tellin' where they lips been. I'll pass. I lit it up and inhaled lettin' the smoke into my lungs. I held it in for a few seconds then blew it out.

"Here you go." the white girl smiled, settin' our bottles down. I gave her a head nod, blowin' out more smoke.

"Enjoy the rest of your night." she winked at me. I smirked and turned my attention to my surroundings. Siah had opened up a bottle and began to pour some into the glasses.

"Preciate it." I told him, pickin' up a glass. He just nodded.

I took a few sips of my drink and felt my phone vibratin' in my pocket. I sat my drink down and pulled it out my pocket, all while takin' another pull. I unlocked my phone and read the text as I exhaled.

From Lina

Hey Khalil      11:20 p.m.

I locked my phone back and didn't even reply. I ain't hear from shorty in a month and now she wanna talk. She'd have to really get my attention again afta that. I wasn't about to blow my high.

|Angelina|

Living with my mom has been going ok for the most part. I'm still getting use to it but I see it's gonna take awhile. We moved into a smaller house half the size of what I'm use to but the thing I like is it's still in the same area. Just ten minutes away from my dads so it wasn't too bad. Siah comes over whenever and I see my dad three times during the week and spend time with him every other weekend. At first it was awkward since we didn't live under the same roof anymore but I'm warming back up to him.

I can still tell that there's unresolved problems between my mom and dad. They act like they can't be around each other now that we're separated as a family. Every time my dad comes to visit my mom will make it to where she has a reason to leave the house. They hardly even act like they can say hello.