f i v e

HEY GUYS

Look at that three chapters in two days

That's a record man

Nothing happened in the past few hours so I'm going to go

Enjoy!

• • •

"Yo Lea!" I️ looked and saw my boyfriend, Jared, wrapped his arm around me.

"Hey Jared," I️ said and kissed him, "What's up?"

"Well I️ was wondering if you wanted to come back to my house tonight?"

"It's a school night though."

"So?"

"True I'll be there."

"Cool, I'll meet you by your locker after school."

"Okay!"

After that he left, and I️ walked towards my next class, Algebra.

My 'friend' Aly was there. We are acquaintances, and almost friends. We aren't 'friends' only because we only see eachother in this class. However, my best friend Emilia was there.

We were complete opposites. She was the good one, I️ was bad. She was the good kid, I️ was the rebellious kid. But we just clicked when we met a few years back.

"Hey Emilia!" I️ said and sat down in the seat next to her.

"Hey Lea," She said back and stopped writing in her planner, "Did you do the homework last night?"

"We had homework?"

"Yes! that worksheet we received was due today, what did you do with it?"

"Uhm I️ made it into a paper airplane and threw it at that Samuel guy."

"Lea what am I️ going to do with you."

• • •

"Hey honey!" I️ said when I️ saw hard waiting for me.

Emilia's locker was near mine and she waved to me and went to hers.

"What's the plan for tonight?" He asked.

"Well I️ actually have to do homework because Mr. Mout said that if I️ don't do my homework again I️ would her detention," I️ said and rolled my eyes.

Jared laughed, "I️ remember having him."

Jared was a year above me, he also was 16.

"I️ know Algebra is easy but I️ don't like doing the work," I️ said and shut my locker.

"But that's Algebra," he said and wrapped his arm around me, "Now let's go."

I️ had texted my mom that I️ was going over to Jared's house. Although I️ do break the rules a lot, my parents still trust me when I️ go to places.

"Hello Mrs. March (totally not ahs)," I️ said when I️ got back to Jared's house.

"Hello Lea, how are you?" She smiled and handed us cups of water.

"I'm good, how about you?"

"I'm wonderful!" She then walked away to go tend to the baby that was sitting by the kitchen table.

"Want to go upstairs?"

"Sure!"

• • •

I️t was a couple of hours later when I️ received a call from my mom. She had told me that I️ needed to get home immediately.

"Could you please stay any longer?"

"No my mom wants me home now," I️ said and I️ stuffed a binder in my backpack.

"Can you please convince her that you can stay," Jared begged.

"I️ wish, but the last time I️ disobeyed her I️ got in lots of trouble," I️ zipped up my bag.

I️ kissed his cheek, "Could you drive me home?"

He chuckled, "I️ guess."

"Thanks Jared, I'll see you tomorrow," I️ told him.

"No problem, good bye!"

I️ shut the door and walked to the front door. In LA it remains hot year round, even in October. I️ walked inside and went into the living room.

"Mom?"

"In the kitchen sweetie."

I️ walked out of the living room and into the kitchen where two ladies sat next to my mom.

"There she is," my mom told the others.

The turned around and the taller one came up to me and shook my hand, "Hello I'm Orion."

"Hey I'm Lea," I️ said and suspiciously shook her hand.

"I️ know you have no idea who I️ am."

"Nope," I️ interrupted.

She continued, "but I'm here to tell you that you aren't human. You are one of the twelve Zodiac. You are the fifth one, also called Leo."

I️ burst out laughing, "That's the best thing I️ have heard all day! Me, a zodiac? Ha!"

I️ was the only one laughing, "Mom did you do this? I️'m proud you pranked me!"

It was silent, "Oh you're serious aren't you?"

Orion and my mom nodded, "Oh, uh, I'm sorry."

"It's okay I️ would've thought I️ was joking too."

"So why are you telling me this exactly?"

"Well, something is destroying all the galaxies in the universe and only the Zodiac can help destroy it. We really need your help, we do have the first four with us. Would you help us?"

"Do I️ get to miss school?"

My mom sighed.

"I️ guess so."

"Sure I'm in."

• • •

It's done!

Only 7 people left to introduce!

And I'm super excited because the next one (which will be coming out in the next few minutes) is a really good one!

So that's it for now guys!

I️ have to work so I'm going to go

Thanks for reading!

I️ love all of you

Good bye!